Okkkkk...you MESS with my kids and you MESS WITH ME JWs!!!

by WuzLovesDubs 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I have soooo had it with these assholes...sooooo HAD IT!! My daughter who is 19 is pre-engaged to a wonderful 20 year old guy who treats her like a princess. He lives with us to both help me with the rent and for them to save some money for their future. They both work and go to school. Even though they share a room and a bed, they are both still virgins and even though no one believes that...I do. Its what they both want. It angers her that no one believes them. She is the sweetest lady on the planet. Never was a JW. I made sure of that.

She wanted to take her fiance up to where we used to live to show him her old home and for our relatives to get to know him better, over their spring break. She was wanting to stay with her grandmother, my EXJW mother in law. I warned her that I didnt think she would be allowed to do that because of who my mother in law is married to...a sickeningly self righteous holier than thou JW elder.

Sure enough...said elder called and ...coward that he is....left a message on my daughters cell phone while she was at work and said that he couldnt have that "situation" at his home and that he was "uncomfortable" having them both under his roof! He said "one or the other of you can stay here but not both of you."

What the FUCK??? She isnt even his BLOOD!! And he wont allow the two of them, even in SEPARATE ROOMS to stay there??? She is soooo upset and sooo hurt. She doesnt want to see him AT ALL now like EVER again and she is mortified that her family is treating them both like they were horrible sinning DIRTY people not welcome in her own grandmothers home! My mother in law is helpless to do anything about this. She couldnt even have so much as one present or a tree or a wreath at Christmas...and even though today is her youngest daughters 40th birthday..no party was allowed.

And as sure as I am sitting here typing this...this asshole is on the computer sending a message to my exhusband, this childs JW dad, and the other JWs in the family GLOATING about how he stood up for Jehovahs Christian Principles by denying this fornicating couple access to his "clean" house. I want to throw up...I realllllly do. If I ever see this son of a bitch again, I will knock his fucking teeth out for doing this to them.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I know people that are not JW's that have a problem with couples staying at their houses that aren't married, even in seperate rooms.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Lesson learned here: cut them out of your life like cancer.

Remember, they want a response out of you. Don't give it to them. Just cut them out.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

These are not strangers Purps...this is his step granddaughter...someone he knows from birth and said he loves and yet he doesnt trust her? What possible reason could he have for doing this to her? Is he "saving" her from what is almost CERTAIN sexual contact? Are there JWs watching his house that know there are (gasp) unmarried people under the same roof who might sneak out of their rooms and fornicate on the washing machine? There no reason on the planet why he is doing this except because he is a control freak. And to show his EXJW brow beaten wife HE is in charge of all things.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Wuz

You gotta know that any elder would say what he said. It's predictable.

I agree though, cut them out. It isn't worth it. I doubt you can ignore them, but if you can, thats the best thing to do......

Elders are virus carriers.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I know it is upsetting, but really, people of all religions and non-religions have what they will allow and tolerate in their own home.

For some it's not allowing pets to come with house guests.

I'm just saying, it's not just JW's that have rules and things that make one feel uncomfortable in their own home.

purps

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

You know jw's love to act hollier than thou, any chance to show it encourages more of it. Try to avoid them if at all possible. Maybe your daughter and BF can meet grandma somewhere away from uber elder. It may not be what she wanted, but atleast BF can meet her/your family.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I agree with out at last. Why not just stay in a hotel for a weekend?

No need to ruin her plans to show off her home town and get to know the family.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

and yet my mum, who i consider the only sane witness i know, was very happy to have me (D/F) and my girlfriend (now wife) stay with her. Out of respect i brought up sleeping arangements that we would be happy to sleep seperatly .

the visit was wonderful with absolutley no judgement nor even a hint of preaching at my girl.

i wish every body's JW mum was like mine

oz

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This is not a JW thing. I have seen this same attitude among people of various backgrounds and religions. Growing up it was just considered proper ettiquite that an un- married couple would not impose themselves as houseguests at the same lodging. It would have been brazen and indignant to expect accomodation and especially to share a room together. It hasn't been that long ago that this would be considered a violation of 'common decency' and would bring shame on a family.

Any householder has the inherent right to establish a precedent in his home. For you to expect the relatives to accept this relationship and intrusion which goes against their moral conscience, well it seems like you are bulldozing.

To have them sharing a bed in your own house...and believing there's no hanky panky, tells me that you are really naieve.

I think when you are in someone else's space, you should be considerate of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit