Mark Noumair - oh yeah?

by TheOldHippie 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Some posts a while ago discussed the "fact" that Gilead instructor Mark Noumair was out of Patterson and no longer had the position he used to. Much to the pleasure of some here. But - in the February issue of WT he very much is present in the article on the latest Gilead class. So - he was not quite as much "out" as some here stated, or what?

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

In fact I remember him, he was a very nice tour guide when I was visiting the Kenyan Bethel in the mid 80s.

He was handsome and wore jeans (which I though was kind of strange cause one did not expect Bethelits to dress that lax while performing an official duty

• factfinder
    factfinder

He studied the Truth book with me in 1977-78.

He changed when he became a missionary- became somewhat self-centered and self-important.

His brother Ed studied with my brother and I in 1976, then Mark took over my study when Ed became an elder and was "too busy".

I lived next door to Mark's wife Patty in 1970-71.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

He was my Gilead instructor, and between him, Liverance and Bowen, was my least favorite. I think he is the only one of those three that is still there. Figures.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I had seen him last in July 1978-then he moved to Texas.

I saw him again at Vet Stadium in philly , 1988 or 1989. I saw Patty and spoke to her but Mark had a line around him like he was a celebrity. I had to wait in line to see him. When it was my turn he said " (Factfinder)-is that really you? I've got all these people to talk to" and immediatly moved on to the person behind me making me feel like a nobody.

He was so full of himself. I can imagine why he was your least favorite instructor, AllTimeJeff.

• Bangalore
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

He delivered my first child AND performed the "Kibris".

(kingdom bris)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit