smokin weed...new stuff here like that...you guys are so amazing

by oompa 9 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

so life comes at you pretty fast...lol............the entire scope of what we have here is pretty amazing............and you newbies?........just hang out here a bit!....geeze i never did that here with any wonder or questions in my heart...i just knew....i am wired a bit differently maybe....cause i was like ok...here it is.....i am supposed to just pour my heart out.........and did so as coaster for a hundred posts and thank you guys for not kicking me off due to my new love of cuss words....dammm i cuss soooooo much now?!?!..............

.....oh....and btw for those who do not did not know me....then or now........i just wear it all on my sleave.....i like open and honest...that is me....and i am a VERY sexual person.....i am a born giver too and there is nothing like the massage therapist in me to show that......lmao...i am so glad this is not on facebook..............oompa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your Wired a bit Different?..

Your frigg`n Crazy!..

Oompa! ..

I`ll mailed you a present..

I hope the Postage Stamp stays stuck to the Snowball..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

So oompa, what the hell are you talking about. You must have some pretty good cannabis.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Glad to hear you've finally walked out the Kingdom Hall door, but I hope your not being careless and stupid with

yourself with things that you were not allowed to be involved in your past, simple because you couldn't .

Most of the should nots be the WTS. were just expressions of juvenile rebelliousness and are not what a mature responsible adult should be involved in.

Now is the time to define your character of who you really are and I'm guessing your not 21 anymore.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

So Oompa.......

Reads like you just might be toking a little dried leaf! Need something else to take the place of alcochol? If so..........you just blew the time you spent in rehab and that tells me that you are on the road to self destruction. Addiction is addiction. Take it from someone who has been there,

There's always someone reaching out with a hand of help to those like you.......but if you don't want it for yourself........then what else is there.

Me.....HappyDad........I've worked with enough people in addiction to know that I can't get personally involved. My attitude today (no matter how much the bleeding hearts may hate this) is for you or whoever doesn't want a sober and clean life is to just continue on the road to whatever end is waiting for you. I really care for them and you, but to worry about you? Nahhhhh! You've chosen your own way to death.

I just wish you would realize that your life is at stake buddy and I hope you can overcome. You might not love yourself, but others love you.

NOW.....I'm really hoping that your title of this thread is a joke and that I've just finished blowing smoke for no reason at all. That is what would make me really happy.

HappyDad

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Dude! Is that your nose?

It feels so...........soft!

Wecome.......to........ the......board!.........Pass........ the........Doritos........!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Oompa has been on this forum for awhile now, he's just separated from his wife who is a devout JW.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

If you're gonna break out the weed you gotta share...

• watson
    watson

..and ladies, we hear he's good lookin' and rich too!

• notewe
    notewe

So the pic Oompa has posted is not an actual pic of him then? :) jk

Hope you are finding your way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit