Do you belive in UFO's?

by highdose 25 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

as jw's we were meant to say no, but as free thinking people, i wonder what your opionion is?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

My question is, Do UFO's believe in us?

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

Do you mean aliens?

I frequently see UFO's, they could just be satellites but since I cant confirm they are UFOs to me.

To believe a universe as big as ours is for 6 billion people seems a bit of a waste.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It all depends on what you mean by believe?

Yes I believe there are object that people see in the sky that are unidentified or Unidentified Flying Objects, but as for do I believe in alien abductions and people being taken up in spaceships no.

Is it a jet, is it plane, no it's Santa Claus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYw3ue5vIuM&feature=related

• feenx
    feenx

I COMPLETELY agree with xcellxior! It's always seemed a bit closed minded, even arrogant, to me to think that in all the vastness of the universe it's all about one god and one devil, over a few measly humans and this third rock from the sun. Really?..........really?? C'mon now people.

• Casper
    Casper

I believe anything is possible... IMO, if you believe in the Bible, you already believe in other life forms.

To believe a universe as big as ours is for 6 billion people seems a bit of a waste.

I agree, I think it would be very self-centered of us to think we're the only ones.

Cas

• logic
    logic

I don't believe that there is not any aliens. There are alot of weird unexplained events in this world. I have

been interested in this type of thing ever since I was kid. I have seen strange things myself , having been

brought in the 4 corners of the U.S., so I have read tons of information on the subject, but to this

date I have not been convinced of such a thing. I still feel there are logical explainations , if we

had the correct information.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

I've always been inclined to think that there are beings other than ourselves on the same physical level as we are. Even as a Witness I believed in extraterrestrials, though I was very very careful about mentioning this to anyone.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Even as a Witness I believed in extraterrestrials,

So did I .. I knew them as Angels

• Twitch
    Twitch

I believe there are things out there that are unidentified. Manmade objects, misidentification or natural phenomena is the cause in most cases, imo.

I believe there may be alien life out there but doubt they have the means or want to visit us. Watching tadpoles gets boring after awhile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit