You know when your dating......

by LoriJis 9 Replies latest social relationships

• LoriJis
    LoriJis

You know when you are dating you do all those cute things for each other...all the little text messages, random calls, make out sessions, cuddling. It's great and you love it. But should that all stop or change because you get married? Is it wrong to want those things when you are married?

• John Doe
    John Doe

No, it's not wrong. You just can't let your husband catch you.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    No, it's not wrong. You just can't let your husband catch you.

Ha!

Roflmao!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh Doe!

No Lori, there should be continued fun and attention. But then again, you need to have your own interests. Why for me, this site takes the place of long walks, flowers, conversation, cuddling.................kick his butt girl!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Dating is the fantasy life, while marriage is the real life. It's best to try to combine the two at least once in awhile.

• White Dove
    White Dove

My advice to couples is to never stop dating.

• cognac
    cognac

Accckkk... Don't ask me.....

I'm at the point where I ask him not to get a present at all for our anniversary... Just romance. A walk at the park, a picnic, a hand picked flower, a conversation. ANYTHING!!!!!!

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Romance???? I forgot what that was! if my hubby brought home flowers I would demand to know exactly what hes done WRONGE... and that is sooo sad

You do get tired of hinting that would you like a bit more "romance", conversation etc.... but if you've got to ask for it, thats a good sign that the 'honeymoon' is definatly over!!!!!!

Shit! I just realized how crap my marriage really is....... I'd ask to go on a date with him, but what would we talk about?? I think I've just spent the last 8 years of my life living with a total stranger- who the hell did I marry..... ?????

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm never getting married.

• dgp
    dgp

LoriJis, I agree; the "dating" phase should continue .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit