• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I forgot.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Is this not a Pagan custom?

• POs Son
    POs Son

Sorry, brother elders, I forgot to set the clock back, and I am afraid I missed the Meeting today.

You know why we all change the clocks on Sunday? Its an excuse to miss church, but nobody oversleeps football!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I set my clock back (I am afraid that, if you forgot, you will be there an hour early). But, I used the extra hour to set up the "sun worship" decorations in the common areas in my apartment (or at least start the process).

• chickpea
    chickpea

the clocks i can reset got reset

but that bluddy internal one that
    pesistently arouses me between
    5:30 and 6:00 am got me up at
    4:30!! no fair!!

still, it is 8:30 here and i have gotten
    2 chapters in my coursework done and
    am enjoying my 2nd cuppa now
    that the dogz are walked and brushed and fed....

meet the press is on in the background
    and i have answered pertinent emails...

oh yeah... i dont have any "meetings" to attend

(hey WTWizard: how is that for creating value for time invested??)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The extra hour messed up my DVR recording of Bad Santa last night .... it kept recording the first hour of "The Hills Have Eyes" afterward and I couldn't figure out why it was doing that until I realized that this movie occupied the same 1-2am slot the next hour.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I've been in a Nyquil stupor the past couple of days and forgot. Thanks for the reminder. I guess I'll shuffle off and do it now.

Edited to add: How do I get my cats to realize we've got an extra hour? Same time every moring their yowling wakes me up.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

The extra hour messed up my DVR recording of Bad Santa last night .... it kept recording the first hour of "The Hills Have Eyes" afterward LoL, "Bad Santa" is So much better than "The Hills Have Eyes"

How do I get my cats to realize we've got an extra hour? Same time every moring their yowling wakes me up. I'm so glad my dogs let me sleep as late as I want.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yuppers!!

I've never lived in a place where I had to reset my clocks until now. My man looks after me, thank goodness and reset them all before bed last night, bless his furry heart.

Morning, Snap!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit