One Footprint In The Sand

by NeonMadman 2 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Found this on an anti-Armstrong site (former Worldwide Church of God). Somehow it seemed appropriate to post it here:

One Footprint In The Sand

By YUG

One night an evangelist had a nightmare.

He dreamed he was on the beach with the Lord.

Scenes from his ministry flashed across the sky and he noticed one footprint in the sand belonging to the Lord.

Dismayed, he asked, "Lord, you said that once I followed you, you'd walk with me all the way, I don't understand why, when I was ministering to your people there was only one footprint in the sand.

The Lord replied Thou Viper, I know you not, for you left me.

During the time when you claimed to minister to my people there was only one footprint in the sand because YOU walked on the backs of my people and I was trying to kick your ass!

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I was just rummaging around in my old posts and saw this item I had posted way back when - somehow it still seems appropriate to the JW milieu...I can think of a lot of elders who would fit this scenario.

• Special K
    Special K

Made me laugh.. because it's true!

"During the time when you claimed to minister to my people there was only one footprint in the sand because YOU walked on the backs of my people and I was trying to kick your ass!"

God could sure have some major ass kickin contests, couldn't he? He may never have two feet on the ground ever again.

sincerely

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit