Who does not like to have pets?

by asilentone 9 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

For me, I don't, I like to keep the house clean of pet hairs, etc...., that does not mean I hate pets. I even watch the Animal Planet Channel from time to time, no pets inside, all is good!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

In my house Rocco wins, people lose. Every time.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Me!

I'd love to meet Rocco, though. That's one awesome looking bird.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't like pets. They are too much work, urinate everywhere and are annoying.

But hell, I've been told many times how wrong I am, and how scary I am, so what the hell. If you're smart find out what side I'm on and go the other way.

Go pets.

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Aw, Rocco is gorgeous

I adopted a stray kitten a couple of months ago, she was skin and bone, poor thing. We nursed her back to health and now she has taken over the house and our lives lol. She is gorgeous but hard work! I agree, animals do make your home stinky. She has a litter tray but she keeps missing the tray, pointing her bum over the edge and plopping on the floor!! Good job i love animals.

BorgHater x

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

Over the years we have had:

6 dogs

2 cats

6 turkeys

1 duck

dozens of chickens

even more rabbits

several tanks of fish

tarantulas

turtles

tadpoles

hamsers

gerbils

a hawk

and many insects

I look forward to no longer having a pet.But it will be several more years. The dog knows how I feel, I try to let him know it isn't him , but me.

BF

• Bourne
    Bourne

Grew up with a $hit load of cats. ....

Got burned out.

Still love cats, though.....

But no pets currently.

Bourne

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Used to like them, but sick of the hair all over the place now. No more indoor pets for me. Animals belong outside.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I love animals but just don't want to live in the same quarters as them. I wipe after I use the bathroom and wear pants (most of the time), animals do neither and sit on the same couch or rug, can't get past it.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Rocco is a beauty, if a male bird doesn't mind being called beautiful.

I love all animals, and would have a house full of them except for two things -- I'm allergic to animal fur (all kinds) and I travel too much to make keeping a pet practical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit