blood hemoglobin

by crazyguy1 2 Replies latest watchtower medical

• crazyguy1
    crazyguy1
    It seems as though since 2006 the borg allows red blood cells minus the skin of the cell. So my question is why would the cells outer skin be removed? I maybe completely wrong on this but its my understanding that this is the only part of the red blood cells that is not allowed by the Borg?
  • JeffT
    JeffT

I have no idea what you're talking about.  Red blood cells don't have "skin."  Extracting the nucleus would be a seriously complex task.  Extracting hemoglobin can be done, but I suspect that is more for laboratory analysis than surgical applications.

I think there are some attempts to make artificial hemoglobin, I don't know the status or the research.  

Do you have a link to an article?

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

well, the fact that they 'allow' any portion of a blood cell means its blood period.

you cant take part of something and say its not the thing it was taken from.

but lucky for you, the bible makes no such restriction on anyone, and all the Israelite's  who bled out animals were the only ones under that food based law, god did not care if those who were not his chosen people, ate improperly bled animals.

its says so in the bible.

there are other blood substitutes now, those who dont want to take blood ,  have pretty good options.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit