why is it ok for a disfellowshipped paedophile to move back in with his family

by looloo 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

after serving his prison sentence , incuding young kids and his active jw wife (i presume they dont shun him) when my husband and small child are not visited by jw family because it bothers their "conscience " and they know how damaged my eldest child was by being raped as a kid by that paodophile aswell as other kids in the congregation , it really pisses me off , when an elder told my mum that the paedophile "would never harm his own kids " as a explanation to my non jw mum !!!!! weirdos they make no sense !i wish they knew the full story , maybe one day !!!! when hes up in court again , im so mad today , im having a bad day .

• yknot
    yknot

Denial and delusion are dangerous bedfellows.

I am so sorry.

At least your children are safe from this monster. Perhaps your mum could ask the Elders which study they are citing in their comments about him not abusing his own children....... then quote a couple of studies where these monsters did abuse their own when there was no other opportunities.

In any other situation I would say let it go, but at least you will have 'pricked' her ears regarding his children's safety from his disgusting desires.

• looloo
    looloo

my husbands family happily mix with the mans wife who raped my child a nd nearly destroyed her literally and say "well she hasnt done anything wrong " (she took his side over victims and took him back and has supported him ,and had she spoke the truth to the police instead of refusing to talk to them , he would not have got away with my childs charges ) what fine bloody fruit , and they can not even see the hypocrisy , its like its not a big deal and we should "just get over it" THE MAN RAPED KIDS ! whats wrong with them , why dont they understand why we dont want to be in their shitty religion had he been reported years ago when a serving ms my child would not have been abused

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Those poor kids will most likely become his next victims

I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to have to know your child's molester is back on the streets. That would haunt me.

I would be one of those people that would go to the KH he is attending and warn every parent that had a child.

I'm not sure what the laws are where you live but where I'm from parents actually will hand out warning to the neighbors when a molester is released in the area. Truth is parents can only protect their children against these creeps if we know about them.

• looloo
    looloo

his neighbours are not very happy about living next door to him , my mum spoke to one and she said "theres a lot of weird people go round that house " that will be the jehovahs witnesses then!!!!!!

• calico
    calico

"would never harm his own kids "

How stupid can you be????????????????

• yknot
    yknot

Wives of abusers are often delusional too......

The only pedophile I know personally wife stood by him through his cheating with adult women and later his 'touchy feely' crap with a 14 year old child. She puts on a good show but she has really poor self-esteem, he is whom she has built her life around and is emotionally/mentally unable to stop investing in him. She lives in denial of all his actions. According to her, he never went to prison for 3 years either.... it is all lies

Again there's a higher percentage of his children being victimized physically (of course socially too) by his living in their home. If he was 'repentent' he would beg off and not burden his family in such a way.

It would be best to keep away from such unhealthy people. As for those 'let it go' comments, remind them they wouldn't say that if it was their child.

• flipper
    flipper

LOOLOO- I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I agree with Truthseekeriam's advice " I would be one of those people that would go to the KH he is attending and warn every parent that had a child. " Because the truth is - the elders WON'T warn anybody ! So yes, for sure, warn the people in the kingdom hall , put out flyers to them , ANd the neighborhood he lives in. Perhaps spreading this information will prevent further victims from being abused. My heart goes out to you, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit