Should I write a book?

by lostsheep82 5 Replies latest jw friends

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

Wow it's been forever since I've posted. I've healed a lot since my first post last year. My mom still shuns me, and I phone her when I'm drunk crying for her...and well it always ends in a fight. I hate it.

I did write my long letter to my mom, despite the warnings I got from everyone on this site. Maybe I should have listened to some of you and not written 80 pages to her...lol. Needless to say, they didnt read all of it, and just dismissed as we're imperfect and the 'society' makes mistakes.

I love to write, and have been thinking of writing a book on my life. Not only as a JW, but just in general. Most of it would be kind of a biography without my real name, and the latter of it will include my findings out about this obsurd religion!

What do you think?

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

PS-If anyone wants a Word copy of my letter, I'd be happy to share with you. I did lots of research and could be helpful to others:)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm sorry that you're being shunned. It's no fun.

I would love to read your letter.

I've sent you a PM with my email address.

-LWT

• Gayle
    Gayle

Yes, please write a book!! You should write something. I feel most here should write a book or even a booklet. My sister and I are trying to get our other 3 siblings to write a 5-piece symposium (?) of sorts, maybe still a booklet size. We'll see. We all here have a unique story and it must be told.

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

I agree we all have a unique story, but one thing about this site that helped me the most this past year, is, it's like a family in a way. The support on here I couldn't have done without. I've grown so much as a person I cannot believe it.

Leavingwt: I got your PM, sending you my letter as I write this. It's long, so it takes a while to upload to an email.

Again: Anyone else want to read it, it's VERY personal, however has MUCH information and quotes that I've verified thru the WT CD's, and other help from a few on this site.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'm writing a book. If it is a good book, I doubt I could publish it until my mother passes away.
    If it's not a good book, it is still worth writing. It's very cleansing to get it down on (paper) MS Word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit