Michael's Children to be raised JW's

by megs 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• megs
    megs

I thought some might find this article interesting, it discusses the children becoming JW's:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534216,00.html

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here we go again, the witlesses misrepresenting Michael Jackson as being one of them (so they can claim the children). The last I knew, Michael Jackson was in the process of becoming Muslim.

And the last I knew, the witlesses are not a Muslim religion.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Interesting article, but influenced by a bit of 'theocratic warfare' from someone.

If this post is correct, then MJ was at the memorial 4 years ago.

Don't kid yourself. Just 'cos a 'born in' isn't an official JW, doesn't mean he is not a believer or does not have psychological damage from the cult. I hold myself up as a good example of that.

Michael's kids have lots of non-JW uncles, and a non-JW grandfather to turn to, so all is not lost.

Please ensure that when/if they Google "jehovah's witnesses' they don't find your post, slagging off their father.

Thank you for your help.

Chris

• Robdar
    Robdar

His first two children are Jewish by birth. Debbie Rowe is Jewish and by Jewish standards, if you are born to a Jewish mother, you are automatically Jewish. Perhaps they will convert to Judaism when they are older.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

from the article:

Speaking of which, we’re told that Katherine had “no control” and was less-than-impressed with the recent memorial service that took place in MJ’s honor at the Los Angeles Staples Center.

“Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in interfaith services and Katherine’s wishes should have been respected on her day or mourning,” added Brown. “She was there but she wasn’t happy about it. Of course she would have wanted to do something for the fans, but not a public spectacle like that.”

Wow, I really think Katherines wishes were respected, MJ did have a JW Memorial Service right before this public spectacle that she did not have to attend.

As for the kids becoming Witnesses, I hope they do not confuse MJ's charitable works and his message through some of his music about Healing the World with the message the JW's preach.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

The children look fairly intelligent, therefore I can't see them joining a cult of this magnitude.

• blondie
    blondie

I figure that out of the 9 Jackson children, only one is still a jw, Rebbie (Maureen). Odds are good they won't be either.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I saw that Firpo Carr guy claim that MJ's kids weren't celebrating a birthday party when the one they had with their dad was videotaped. He said "as Michael didn't enjoy-er experience birthdays as a child, he was educating his kids on what one would be like if they WERE celebrating it" (loose quote). I saw that on one of those psuedo news shows tonight and about had a monkey giggle about it:) I guess he is trying to explain why this (actually JW believing Michael) would have celebrated -er -experienced a birthday with his children.

That man is a creepy lemming and he has no manners-always wearing a hat indoors. Not even pretending to be a gentleman. (Ok, now I am just picking on him because I think he is a creep-but he wasn't taught right.)

• Leolaia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit