untitled

by jambon1 2 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

I had nice friends that I chose. I loved them & they loved me. We had some nice friends.

But I do find it difficult to be extreemly close to people who stand by the rules of d/f.

My worldly friends are astounded that modern day people treat others like this.

I have found lovely friends in the 'wicked world'. I feel more relaxed with them that I ever did when in the org.

• homeschool
    homeschool

It's a process, that's for sure. Go with your gut. You're on the right track.

• FinchAndWeston
    FinchAndWeston

Don't be mislead. In the Jworld, you do not have friends, you have conditional acquaintances that will only be around you if you meet the minimum conditions set out by the Org. These conditional acquaintances are trained to leave you if you do not meet the conditions.

Not out in service? You are not good association.

Not having perfect attendance to meetings? You are not good association.

Not commenting in meetings? You are not good association.

Going out in service, commenting in meetings, perfect attendance? You are worth of having friends.

Honestly, you don't need friends like that. Friends are the ppl that are there in the good and bad.

A good friend will come bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying...'Damn, that was fun! Yet a JW friend will be the one abandoning you in your time of need!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit