Federal Marshals Ad about JW pedophile in Hemmings Motor News...

by JWoods 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JWoods
    JWoods

As I have only been back for a few days, don't know if this has been commented on:

In (IIRC) the May issue of Hemmings Motor News, there is a full page color ad from the Dept of Justice (Federal Marshals office) seeking help in finding an ex-JW child molester. Hemmings is an ad magazine for antique and special interest cars.

He is said to be quiet, neat, unassuming, a JW or exJW, and was thought to be working as a mechanic or restoration expert for vintage cars.

The ad seeks help from people in the car community to bring this creep to justice.

Sorry, I cannot recall the name of the guy & we think we have already tossed that back issue...just wondered if anybody else saw this.

James

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

Don't know about Hemmings Motor News, but Frederick McLean is on the US Marshall Service 15 most wanted list. He was interested in old cars according to their info.

http://www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most_wanted/index.html

Maybe the magazine has an online search where you could look for old articles.

• JWoods
    JWoods

That is most likely the one...name sounds a little familiar. The ad said that he was suspected of having hoarded up at least $100,000 and might be using an assumed name.

Was this the same guy that they kicked out of the Kingdom Farm a while back after he was caught propositioning kids over the internet?

Edit: YES - thanks. This is definately the guy. So, I guess it was not the famous Kingdom Farm guy but rather just another. That federal marshals site does not mention him being a JW, but the ad I saw in Hemmings sure did - which is why I remembered it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit