firpo carr, phd, mj friend, says mj want kids to be jw's

by orbison11 9 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

OMG

just watching nancy grace on tv, and firpo carr is claiming michael told him that he wanted the kids to be raised like he was, as a jw, with the bible in their life

i cant believe it

orb

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Firpo Carr Phd..PHuquing Dumass..LOL!!........He`s a JW..Writes as an WBT$ Appologest.......He`s looking for his 15 minutes of fame,while standing on MJ`s Coffin........Classy Guy!..Not!!...............MJ was a Muslim when he died.................Carr is probably telling an old story,trying to make it sound current..........It will buy him a few points with the WBT$..He`s not that popular with them lately..................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

In some ways there is a logic to that. Many df'd dubs who have been mistreated and shunned still believe it's the truth. They often want their kids in. Who knows? Maybe MJ did too. Carr may be telling the truth. Or he may be telling an old story like Outlaw says. But if it were true, it wouldn't surprise me.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Last I heard Firpo Carr was disassociated. Mind you that was a couple of years ago, knowing Dr Carr he's probably been out and back a couple of times since.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SBF..My best info is..Firpo Carr is a real pain in the ass for the WBT$.....Even though he is a WBT$ Supporter......He supports change in the WBT$ and expects them to accept it..We all know thats not going to work.................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Man he's got a new book out! I got to get this one!

Sistas and Supernatural Sex

http://stirinc.org/availablebooks.html

• orbison11
    orbison11

outlaw,,you be careful,

or i will unlock the trunk of my car, lol

orb

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SBF.........If only it were true.....He could put more than a few GB members in a Pine Box with that one............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Orbison11..You read my comment on the other thread did you?..LOL!........................Nice to have you back Wendy....................................OUTLAW

• loosie
    loosie

Well I just email the nancy grace show. Knowing how much she cares about kids, I let her know how damaging this religion can be to children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit