You have to ask Yourself

by The-Borg 9 Replies latest jw friends

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

What sort of entity requires the blood sacfrice of millions of animals and his own son to satiate his sense of justice.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

An entity made up by man. :P

- Lime

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What sort of entity, you ask? The entity is (alien) angels who need to consume blood to exist in this environment.

They traded technology to humans in exchange for these humans extracting blood sacrifices to feed them.

They trained these humans in master manipulation techniques at the mystery schools.

• reniaa
    reniaa

lol you should have a sub folder for questions that need to be asked of God since only he can answer the one you pose. All we can do is speculate from human viewpoint.

Reniaa

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

All we can do is speculate from human viewpoint.

That is all we have Ren.

Speculations of men.

Not a single scrap of parchment, or piece of clay, that actually has the thoughts of any god about man.

Nothing.

Just speculation.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

The only reason we have rituals is because they mean something to us. I don't want to force belief in God on anyone, but I tend to think God does these things for our sake, not his.

He doesn't need any of it, but we do. We're the ones that need rituals and symbols of sacrifice.

The animals...they're going to die and give their bodies to nourish either other animals or the ground, eventually. The sacrifice of Christ was the sacrifice of God himself in our behalf. That has a powerful and meaningful symbolism for humans who believe in it.

Nothing religious or spiritual means an awful lot in the literal sense. It's just words and rituals acted out. It's the belief that the actions and words evoke that is powerful.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Reniaa what an idiotic answer. Especially for someone who pretends to follow the bible.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

They drained the blood so they could barbeque.

The Aliens liked to cook out on the grill.

• oompa
    oompa

excellent question borat....you have one idiotic answer it seems.....but since we are made in the great vampire's image........i guess i can answer he is one creepy, uncaring, and downright vicious entity.....who also does not seem to think things through and come up with more sane options to make the life of his creations better.....sooo many better options..........oompa

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

And don't forget the foreskins! Can't be having any intact genitalia...that would never do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit