John1one

This item might be of interest to some, mentioned at the following website:

http://www.goodcompanionbooks.com

• possible-san
    possible-san

When I access that website,
    the security software (personal firewall) of my PC displays always,
    "Access to an adult website was prevented."

Probably, there is a problem of security in that website.

possible

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Well it did work for me but was very slow loading especially the links to other books. It crashed at first but worked he second time. So have them try again. I was able to e-mail the owner John1one (you I presume) with the link to Beyond Trinitarianism since I updated it recently and cover John 1:1 from a perspective very different from any I ever saw on other such sites.

Joseph

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, John1one.

Probably, the security software of my PC is warning me about the GIF pictures being linked to "www.geocities.com."

It may be satisfactory if there is no external link to those GIF pictures.
    I think that you should just upload after saving pictures, without displaying those pictures by link.

possible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hmmm, interesting that Geocities no longer exists but the clipart is still active.

It would be a very simple matter to transfer those graphics to Imageshack.us or some similar site and update the image links.

• John1one
    John1one

Thanks all for pointing out the difficulties you've been having getting to my web-page.

I've already started working on those issues and should, in the next couple of days, have them resolved.

Agape, Alan.

Good Companion Books

http://www.goodcompanionbooks.com

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, John1one.

Although I looked at your website today, the security software of my PC did no warning.
    Those GIF files were placed in your website.

Thank you for your good work.

possible
    http://godpresencewithin.web.fc2.com/

• John1one
    John1one

Many thanks to the many who've made visits to my website, it should now be working ok.

[On the other hand, if any here may still have some problems with any of the pages and/or links, please be sure to let me know: [email protected] ]

Also, please be sure to examine the contents of my other related two page/links:

Some Interesting Observations About the Trinity,
    Perhaps Not So Commonly Known

Some Powerful Reasoning's About the Trinity,
    Not So Easily Dismissed

Agape, Alan.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Alan do you keep in with the old JW defenders? Do you know where people like Al Kidd, Wes Williams, Ron Rhodes, Bruce Bernard, Brenton Hepburn, Hal Flemings and the rest are now? Everyone just seemed to scatter after greektheology and Heinz's jehovahbible closed down.

At one point I thought you had given up on your Yahoo group to be honest because it seemed to be dead for a long time.

• John1one
    John1one

Dear slimboyfat,

Actually, they're still around,...it's just that, more than anything else, they stay in touch with each other.

Agape, Alan.

Good Companion Books

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit