"What the Bleep Do We Know?" fans, I interviewed Joe Dispenza...

by Confession 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• Confession
    Confession

For any who follow conversations related to the Law of Attraction/The Secret/What the Bleep Do We Know, you might enjoy this interview...

http://www.lawofattractionsuccessstories.com/2009/06/podcast-2-my-interview-with-dr-joe-dispenza/

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Very cool, Confession, thank you. I'm listening to Dr. Dispenza telling his story now.

I am the most excited about his comments on the mind/body connection in reference to healing. Very good stuff, and well worth the listen, people.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

No offense, but that film was one of the biggest crocks of shit I've seen in a looooong time. Psuedoscience for the irreligious.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

yeah i watched that and wanted to believe, but then did research... and that was fixed real quick.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

So true, Daniel-P.

It's one thing to say that your mindset can affect your successes and failures in life. That's obvious. But it's another thing to claim positive thinking causes some "universal consciousness" to give you what you desire, and to invoke the theories of quantum mechanics to make it sound sciencey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit