http://www.rockfishseafood.com/V2-09-08-Regular-Menu.pdf

Have you been there? Are they any good?

YC

• beksbks
    beksbks

Restaurant didn't show up YC

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

That would be me not knowing how to work the buttons.

I think I fixed the link. Is it showing up now?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have not been to that restaurant before, but I have been to Dallas years ago, maybe when I return, I will try that restaurant, the menu sounds good!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If I remember correctly, we had our first aposta-crawfest at a Rockfish grill in Irving.

I've been to Rockfish grills a couple of times, can't remember much about it though. I know it wasn't a bad experience, but probably not exceptionally good either. Much like most chain restaurants - more good than bad or they wouldn't be able to grow.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I wasn't impressed with Rockfish. I think Pappadeaux's is much better.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Can someone tell me more about this Dallas meet up 'apostate' group? I live near dallas....wf

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I started a group Meetup.com. You can join for free. We have about 4 or 5 people still trying to find a good time to meet up. We are mainly trying to get together for support and to have a good time. Apostates welcome though! I guess it depends on your definition. Personally I don't consider myself an Apostate I am too apathethic about the org to bother fighting them.

Anyone else interested? I was trying to set something up for next Sunday. You have to join to see where it will be, I don't want to risk anyones confidentiality that might still have ties with the org.

To answer the question: Went to Rockfish once it was OK. Not bad if you like seafood. Nothing too special.

www.meetup.com/DFWXJWSUPPORT/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit