Partakers or (gasp) Fakers?

by Fatfreek 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

The following chart of real partaker numbers during the JW memorial show not just an increase but that the rate of increase is increasing. That is no surprise to anyone.

Year

Partakers

Diff

Rate %

2.745%

3.962%

9.676%

Some time before the year 2060 the Society will usher in a bit of New Light. Then, I predict, the 144,000 number will no longer be a literal number and the WT will state something like, "it is reasonable to conclude that the number is symbolic. After all brothers, Revelation is a book of symbolisms. Besides, apostates have already determined with a growth trend function in Excel software shows that we'll have already filled the literal 144,000 bucket with partakers - or (gasp) fakers".

Memorial Trend

Don't bother to congratulate me with the results of my successful prediction as I won't be around in 2060 unless I can harvest a few vital organs from my clone, which I'm working on as you read this. Um ... make that clones, plural, because vital organs are just that - vital, so naturally at organ harvest time that clone has to - wait, do clones die?

Back to the 2060 prediction - that doesn't even account for the fact that many such folks have been passing away, like for the last 130 years. For example, if 44,000 from that select group has already died then the bucket only has room for 100,000 more. That means we'd better revise that prediction down to the year 2053. Well -- that's until I get more New Light.

Ah, the life of a prophet. I love this New Light thing.

Fats

• 1914BS
    1914BS

How about PARFAKERS

Good find!!! It looks like they are flocking in from Christendom's churches!!!

BTW how did you get the excel image. What software did you use

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

ParFakers -- great PUN, BS.

I used Excel 2003. I tried Open Source Calc but it doesn't forecast as easily. I took the first 2 columns and 4 rows, as you see them, then dragged the lower right corner with the right button for some 50 more rows. At the bottom of the drag, a menu pops up and you have 2 forecasting options -- linear or growth. I chose growth since that is what's actually happening during the last few years -- nearly a 10% increase during the last year compared with 4% and 3% as you go back in years. Besides, the Society loves to brag about growth -- so I gave them growth.

For the image, I first used the Chart wizard and created the graph. Then I made a screen shot of that, using Paint Shop Pro. You could use most graphics editors for that. Next, saveas to a jpg type file. Finally, using my free account at Photobucket I uploaded the jpg image to that account. That, then, gives you an URL address for that image to be referenced from this site.

Fats

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi Fatfreek

I always thought the "anointed" should decrease in number. If I recall, they used to point to the declining number of the "anointed" to show how close to the END they were.

JW lurkers, can you see the Borg doesn't make any sense?

YC

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Me too, YC. But with their famous alibi, they'll wiggle their way out of it, especially with new ones. With older members, it'll be another one of those bothersome items on their back burner, which by this time, is getting heavy.

Prov. 4:18 is one of the biggest alibis the Society has every devised.

But the path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established.

Those 24 words when compared to those of the entire Bible - 774,776 - amount to a miniscule 0.003% (that's 3 thousandths of 1%) of that book. They've enabled a new spin to a great many teachings of JW's. Re-spins (flip-flop teachings) are even possible with this alibi. Take the resurrection (yes or no) of the ancient Sodomites. Over the years they've had 5 reversals beginning with yes, no, yes, no, yes, and finally no.

To the Governing Body, having New Light at your disposal is like having one of those Swiss Army Knives in your pocket.

Fats

• 1914BS
    1914BS

I lost you here

Then I made a screen shot of that, using Paint Shop Pro

how do you get a screen shot?? Is that a feature of paint shop pro??

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I'm somewhat confused over 'fakers' - as if there are genuine 'partakers'. In my mind, they are all fakers.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I'm somewhat confused over 'fakers' - as if there are genuine 'partakers'.

LOL

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Would it be funny if the figure began to rise to 144,000....."Yes um well, uuum alota disloyal anointed ones had to be replaced."

I only thing I ever faked was my orgasm.....

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Actually, PSP calls it "Capture -- grab images from your PC screen". Others have what they call screen grabbers, screen snapshots, etc.

PSP is quite versatile and enables a variety of capture modes from Area (user drags a custom sized rectangle of the screen area, what I chose), Full Screen, Client area, Object, and Window.

Fats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit