Bloodless Medicine Program Presentation

by Peaches1978 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

Here at where I work we a bloodless medicine program ran buy Jw's ( which i didnt know until he started to talk and using jw's terminology like law of the land )so the director was giving a presentation about what procedures they do and how many benefit from this new technology and how they want this to be used worldwide. so as the director kept giving his presentation he started to say that the people that use the bloodless medicine come from far places and have better insurance and have stable jobs and how they come here to the hospital and the regular people that come to the hospital dont have great insurance coverage. that the jehovah witness are the one that really should benefit from this program because they are the only ones that are healthy. i looked up to see the group that he was talking to and you should of seen there faces. so i was like what the heck am I hearing? so once he finished his presentation he asked if anbody had questions. so of course i said yeah i do. I said so your telling me that the jw's group of people are the only people that have better insurance and have stable jobs? so your telling me that the regular people that come here to the hospital cant have great insurance also? i asked how can you determine that brother?

you should of seen the look in his face. and he had brought with him a brother from guatamala south america to visit the states so that he could learn of this program and starting using it in his country.

I was like omg they are on them selves.

Peaches in Pa

• leavingwt
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Peaches, do you mind saying from where in PA you live?

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't even understand the purpose of saying such a thing.

Is it to make the hospital want to treat jws by [mis]leading them to believe the cases will be lucrative?

I'm going to bet these bloodless surgeries are what's called outliers. These are the cases that cost more to treat than the average case because the procedure is more complex and the stay is longer.

If a dub has a heart cath, are they allowed to do it on an outpatient basis, for example? I'd imagine poking a wire into the heart of a person who will always refuse blood [if needed] would prompt the physician to keep the patient overnight to watch for complications. Most people go home that night.

The insurance/employment thing is not even true. jws are less likely to have assets and insurance......they know this.

*channels Youth book writers* "And who is the Father of the Lie?"

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

Jamiebowers, hi, I'm from Philadelphia, and Work at Pennsylvania Hospital.

• mouthy
    mouthy

i hope you will go to the Convention in Pennsylvania
    It is GREAT,,,,Call the Blue Mountain to find all about it
    Tel # 570-386-2154 Ask for Katie...She knows me ( or Mark)
    Give them my love...

It is called" Witnesses Now For Jesus."Loads of exJWs go
    Not all believers in God YET!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit