The underlining commercial aspirations of the WTS. $$$

by Homerovah the Almighty 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

To make a clear and honest understanding of the workings of the WTS. you have realize the background agenda of the commercial aspirations of the organization, there in lines the real TRUTH. For example the return of Christ to earth to establish his earthly kingdom, the start of the GT and the continuing on to the day of Armageddon, the preaching of the gospel around the world ...etc. These were all very selective and utilized aspirations by this constructed Publishing company, always proclaiming that they are just adhering to bible scripture and directed by god's holly spirit just to vilify themselves and their workings. Bringing scrutiny and evaluation to these proclamations reveals something quite of a different story. In view of the fact that Russell laid out a great sum of his and his fathers money in constructing the WTS. He intensionally was going to make sure his publishings were going to make a return on his investment. Rich men don't venture into something to make themselves poor men, not 100 years ago and not even today. Whether people will accept this or not is purely up to the individual. The WTS. have used numerous amounts of different tactics to draw people's attentions, even to the point of proclaiming that millions now living will never die ! WOW Now thats what I call a sales pitch !

• 3directory
    3directory

You see it is about money witnesses on TV getting new houses in the UK Grand Designs look it up also owning large businesses like www.rivermediagroup.co.uk you see all worth investigating these facts from nothing to millions why do that if in last days?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Ok homey. I'll try and resurrect this for ya!

I wonder whether they'll start selling miracle wheat again now that the end is just around the corner - again!

And can CTR really be blamed for the money monster that the society became? I'd say maybe in part, but would it be correct to say that it was the folks who came later who seriously grew the business?

ps 3d (if you ever bother returning) - First, I've never seen or heard of your mags. Second, if River Media is a large business, why is it a member of the Small Business Forum, and will they be happy to hear about your internet spamming? Maybe I'll drop 'em a line hmmm??? Or maybe you're an employee of, rather than owner of River Media? Will you get fired for spamming? 'Bringing the company into disrepute' is generally classed as an instant dismissal by most employers.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I think it was Russell's intentions and idea that the gospel could be made marketable being a trained professional salesman.

He threw whatever he could find to place support into literature to capture the attention of the readers and of course to validate himself

as a spiritual leader. There was even in his day an exploitive sales pitch arranged to capture the people's attention at the door

to door work as the guide set out by the societies salesmen/colpertures as they were called then.

The ground work and the foundation of this corporation was set by him, once the potential power and money was realized

by people like J. Rutherford, he grabbed and held on to it for all its worth.

You might say they kept their eyes on the prize

• Heaven
    Heaven

Whether he actually said this or not I don't know but I think the meaning is bang on....

L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology, is rumoured to have said: "If you want to become a millionaire, start your own religion."

Seems to be working for the WB&TS.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Interesting too that most of these religious leaders always end up well cared for by the organization

that they may have either started themselves or may have supported for a length of time.

One notable clause with all religions is any money given at any time is non-refundable.

The boys in Brooklyn know of this very well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit