Apostates: Weeds in the Garden

by cameo-d 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Matthew 13:30

Let them come up together till the getting in of the grain; and then I will say to the workers, Take up first the evil plants, and put them together for burning: but put the grain into my store-house.

This does not refer to JWs only. It refers to all who may have dropped out of the churches; it includes all who do not bow to the controlling man-made religions.

Have you ever tended a garden? When weeds are young they may not be recognizable from the emerging seedlings. But as they grow, they become more distinguished. Even if you are not familiar with plants it is very easy to see the difference between a weed and the harvest plant in the garden.

The crop to be harvested is planted down the center of the row. Weeds are usually to the sides or spring up between the rows. It is the crop that follows the straight and narrow laid out path.

The crop is easy to spot. Every stalk of broccoli looks just alike. Every tomato bush looks just alike.

Now weeds are a different story. Weeds are diverse; there are so many different kinds. A patch of chickweed wedged and hidden between the stalks, a stray stinging nettle, clover, lambs ear, fleabane, dandelion, crabgrass.....weeds show a lot of variety in the small garden patch.

Because weeds are so individual they are easily recognized. They do not have the uniformity of the crop to be harvested.

The experienced gardner gives the weeds a little grow time. They are easier to pull in clumps when they have reached a certain size. When weeds begin to encroach on the crop by blocking the sunlight or by benefiting from the fertilizer meant for the harvest crop then they become a detriment to the growth and well being of the harvest.

Why are human beings likened to these plants?

Were we really created 'perfect' to begin with?

The story seems to go that we were created perfect, but because Eve sought knowledge (the real sin) she and Adam were deemed guilty for the crime of 'disobedience' for questioning and wanting to know more. It's no different from being Df'd from the KH for asking questions. Your real sin is in seeking knowledge and being discontent to be a zombie.

Therefore, we are punished with misery of broken bodies and the degeneration of old age.

Well, it's our own fault...so we are told. Just like when you are Df'd...it's your own fault. YOU are the one who has disassociated yourself by your deeds and actions of questioning and thinking for yourself. The JC did not do this to you. You did it to yourself! I am sure there is a word for this absurd reasoning pattern, but I am not familiar with all the psychological terms.

Why are the zombies to be harvested? For what purpose? Mindless slavery of some sort?

Could it be that we were not created perfect, but were created as experiments, and are yet to go through another evolutionary leap? A leap that will change humans into a real zombie form where there will be no more feelings and human emotion? All sorrows will be removed?

Could it be, that in order to 'pass the test' to go forward in this plan, one must show the capability to deny having heartfelt feelings of human emotion? Do they not show traits of a hard cold killing machine when they are able to shun the very family they should love to the death? Do they not kill each other just as completely as if they had put a knife through your heart? Killing is killing and it comes in many forms.

Why is the bee hive used in so many Illuminati symbols? Why is it that the "bee hive mentality" and uniformity is sought for those humans who will go forward into the next quantum leap? That leap being a form of trans-human, where chips and frequencies will be used to control ones actions at the lure of "electrical frequency healing methods"? Frequencies which can heal can also maim and control.

And those of us who realize the truth of this situation are to be gathered and destroyed so as not to 'contaminate' the crop?

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, the WTS puts forth the idea is that the weeds (bearded darnel) closely resemble the true crop (wheat) which is why they had to come to maturity before they were pulled.

*** it-1 p. 1178 Illustrations ***

Weeds

amongthewheat (Mt 13:24-30). Explanation is provided by Jesus, as recorded at Matthew 13:36-43, contrasting "the wheat" or "the sons of the kingdom" with "the weeds," "the sons of the wicked one."

Oversowing a wheat field with weeds is a deed of enmity not unknown in the Middle East. "The weeds" referred to are usually believed to be the poisonous bearded darnel (Loliumtemulentum), its poisonous properties generally thought to stem from a fungus growing within these seeds. It has an appearance much like that of wheat until maturity, but then it can be readily identified. If eaten, it can result in dizziness and, under certain circumstances, even death. Since the roots of these weeds readily become intertwined with the roots of the wheat, to uproot them before harvest, even if they could be identified, would result in loss of wheat.

• wobble
    wobble

But surely Blondie if this darnel is wearing a beard it should be easy to distinguish it from the true wheat? The faithful slave have many times said that wearing beards is wrong. I know,they made me shave mine off in 1988.

love

wobble

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Thanks for that great 'enlightening' information, Blondie!

The weeds" referred to are usually believed to be the poisonous bearded darnel (Loliumtemulentum), its poisonous properties generally thought to stem from a fungus growing within these seeds.

Yes, we are poison.

We are hurting their pocketbooks.

We are screaming in the quiet zone.

We are waking people up.

We are dangerous weeds.

We are a threat to a wealthy and powerful entity.

Our only chance of escape from the Round-Up spray is to scatter when the time comes!

• Hittman
    Hittman

I never thought of it that way before, but the idea that weeds are diverse, and so are easily identified, makes this an even more powerful analogy. Do we want to be those lively and interesting weeds, or spend our lives as vegetables?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In this case, it is the bearded darnel that is the good crop. If the witlesses are the true "wheat", then it is completely poison--all I ever saw from that group was broken promises.

• chickpea
    chickpea

chickweed , stinging nettle, clover, lambs ear, fleabane, dandelion

in a trained herbalists hands, you have a literal pharmacopoeia there... misidentified as noxious, their vitamins, minerals, flavonoids,
    and other healing, life enhancing properties are ignored
    due to a lack of understanding and curiosity......

seems an appropriate analogy to me!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I swear!! The weed in my garden is for medicinal purposes only!!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

WT Wizard: In this case, it is the bearded darnel that is the good crop.

I am inclined to agree with you, WT. But I do know there are some good hearted people still in who have been misled. So I can't say all the JWs are poison crop.

It is those who have knowingly betrayed the trust of the innocent who are the poison.

But the scary thing is....is that zealots of every religion may be taught hatred of all who are not like them. Hints of the "godly hate" have been subtly dropped into the teachings.

It is obvious that religious zealots will see the dissidents and free thinkers as being weeds because we do not conform.

And scripture confirms it to them!

They are the ones on the straight and narrow!

What is in store for them? Who is at the top of this mind control chain? What are they planning to do with the zombies we love?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Impressive. The debil himself couldn't have done a better job of twisting Jesus analogy cameo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit