Watchtower Comments is TWITTERING

by V 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• V
    V

Get the latest and find out about the videos before we release them. So much coming I'll have to tell you in advance!

Thanks,
    V

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I know - I just joined

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I looked up Twitter on wiki and also went to the twitter site and watched the video. My only question is, how do the people who came up with Twitter make money? I presume it is by selling your "personally identifiable information to third parties" as it says on the wiki article. Yeah, there is too much out there about me as it is. I bet I bore the hell out of the advertisers.

I am looking forward to the new WT Comments....butI will just watch here for updates. I am on the internet too much now. I hate text messenging. I have text messaging blocked. If someone wants to talk to me, call me.

With so much text messenging going on, I figure the new disease will be "carpal thumb syndrome." I figure there is going to be a dramatic increase in reading glasses, Lasik surgery, and regular specs as this Twitter generation gets older and can't see that damn tiny screen anymore. Maybe I should invest in those industries. lol <=== ridiculous text messenging short hand.

I have 7 people on my Yahoo Instant Messenger and I only talk to 2 or 3 of them regularly.

I have a blog, but mostly to reserve the Snakesinthetower moniker on blogspot. I think I have posted to it three times.

My life is not that interesting so as to post 140 word snippets at random times. I post here and people can read and/or comment or not.

I can count on one hand the number of people in "real life" that communicate with me regularly in person that are friends. Some here IM me or email me, an occaisonal phone call in between.

I wonder whatever happened to regular letters? Does anyone send those anymore?

Snakes (of the "decidedly not Twittering" Sheep Class)

• V
    V

Snakes! You are not keeping in step with our progressive organisation!!

Hint to naysayers: I do NOT text. Period. Very annoying and yes I am old school too.

But I have so many requests as to my status and upcoming projects that Twitter is just perfect for this. Feel free to join.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Thanks V, got your email re. inviting me to join. I'm already on Twitter (since 2006) so I'll see you on there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit