WTS Requesting Lists of Overstocked Cong. Lit.; Reinstate Illowy, Please?

by Seeker4 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Got an e-amil from Illowy today, who says he STILL CANNOT post here. He was helping a MS with inventory and posting on the JW.org site that the congregations use. He added this:

"The Society is requesting inventories of everything in the literature counters at congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses and compiling a list of what is extra or overstocked and available at each congregation so that instead of getting some item from Bethel through an online order at JW.org, if the item is near in another congregation the brother is instructed to get it from the overstock there and not order it from Bethel. Sounds like a cost saving technique and maximizing for moving inventory that's idle."

I would assume there is a fair amount of overstocked literature! Hard to imagine this stuff rushing off the shelves.

And is it possible to get Illowy reinstated back on this site? I've been told by the mods that he has not been banned, yet he's unable to post. so, someone is not being straight about this. He's a former elder and still active JW, and also connected with the Spanish language boards. I think he's a valuable member of JWN and would like to see him back on here.

S4

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Seeker4..Some like Mouthy found it almost impossible to get on..You were not able to get past page 1 a day or so ago..I had the same problem..And..Occasionally still have problems loading the page..I don`t think anyone is messing with" illowy"..I think it might be a computer glitch.....PM Simon,he might have to take care of Illowy as an individual computer problem..Just as he did with Mouthy..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

The WTS has done this before.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Thanks Illowy, I'll do that. But this has been going on for months.

S4

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Yes, this is standard procedure for handling stock items. It maybe just seems a bit different as the instructions are coming from a website...

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Oops, I meant, Thanks Outlaw, not Thanks Illowy.

S4

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Seeker4..Your welcome..Yes,I know it has been a real pain for both you and Illowy.....It took us a while to get Mouthy/Granny Grace here......Simon concentrated on getting her in..Now she`s here where she belongs,with us..

Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit