Kirt Cameron witnesses to JWs....on TV!

by A-Team 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• free2beme
    free2beme

Mr Cameron is a freak! I would probably go back to the Witnesses, if everyone in the world was like him. Just to get the hell away from the insanity of this man. He is ignorant, he is shallow and one track minded fool. I have no respect for him in the least and think he is a terrible example of what a Christian is or should be. I did not even like him as an actor, but even more so as a person. FREAK!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

This guy is one of the dumbest clowns on the planet... He's despicably stupid...

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

O'Reilly bragging that he got the best of Richard Dawkins in a discussion of evolution by using that brand dead reasoning!! Come on. Dawkins' turds are smarter than O'Reilly. I've never had much respect for O'Reilly, he seems like such a pompous ass and such a bully on his show. Now I just think he's an idiot asshole.

And Kirk Cameron is cut from the same mold. Watch his shows and how he bullies poor folks on the street, and such lame argumentation.

The reasoning of both these guys is just pathetic, and yet they think so highly of themselves. They should both be made to shut up for a year and just get some education. They appeal to the lowest element of humanity - ignorance and abuse of power.

There are much better arguments against the reasoning and science these two chowderheads are afraid of. Those arguments fail as well.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit