God punishes to the 3rd and 4th Generation! How nice!

by Number1Anarchist 160 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me!

WTF ! So if your Grandparents screw up God will punish future Generations. How can you be held accountable for somone elses sins?

17 You shall not kill! BUT!

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall

surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall

certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to
    scream loud enough)

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an
    husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with
    her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate
    of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that
    they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in
    the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24
    For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

Ok Christians how do you seriously explain yourself out of

this Crazy God who does these things?

For disobeying parents

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For Gathering Sticks!

For breaking the Sabbath

They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

Who is this Evil being that kills for the most basic things! What a pathetic Scumbag! Oh ya, the bible is the word of God. Ya Right! This God is an evil son of a bitch!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The generational curses have to do with the imprints in your DNA.

Exposures to environmental hazards (disease, toxic elements) as well as learned behavior can affect your genetic make-up.

Here's an excerpt that attempts to explain.

Images raced through my mind. Faces of the broken and helpless. A mother with horror in her wide eyes as she watched her child being torn apart in front of her by a neighbors killer dog. The images of war and lost, crying children stumbling around as the bodies of their parents lay in the yard. Sometimes I grieved so deeply for all that I had seen that I could neither eat nor sleep.

“Tragic.” He said.

“So where were the angels when they could have intervened to stop these things? Or to give comfort?” I asked.

“Mankind was not ready for our help. Life and death had to take its course. Many tragedies could have been prevented if people had taken personal responsibility more seriously.”

“That’s a rather cold response.” I said.

“Only because you do not look deeper to understand. Alter-humans still exhibit reactions based on emotional programming rather than using intellect and logic to correct the suffering in their world. For example, the vicious dog. When those dogs have been bred and trained for fighting and killing, it activates the modification of certain genetic codes. These changes become an inherited liability from one generation to the next. The scriptures tell you this, too. You have read of the generational curses.”

“Ah, yes. The sins of the father. ‘He punishes the children for the sins of the father to the third and forth generation.’ I always thought that was rather unfair.”

“Fairness has nothing to do with it. It’s all genetics. Now, if the offspring of this aggressively enhanced dog were to be mated to a gentler kind, and so on into the next generation as well, eventually the genomic imprinting would become recessed and the temperament would come back into balance.”

“And if it’s bred with other dogs of aggressive training…?”

“It’s human stupidity if done with that purpose. But some alter humans have been bred the same way and it becomes their nature to keep and train blood thirsty animals. It’s a transference of their own aggressiveness. It becomes a kill or be killed world. It’s past the point of achieving balance.”

“But aggression is a natural instinct for self defense and survival.”

“Yes, but alter humans, were specifically bred just like the aggressive dog in your story. They were genetically engineered to enhance adrenal output and they are more aggressive than what is natural in the rest of the galaxy. This DNA change has caused a corruption in normal human personality and limited the alts ability to know their innate connection to creation. From time to time, we have continued to select individuals for the introduction of extra gene pool additions and some progress has been made.”

“You mean the alien abduction stories are true?” All this time I had thought those stories were simply made up for entertainment. I had never given it a thought as to having any real merit. It was National Enquirer-type ridiculous fantasy in my opinion.

He smiled slightly. “Sometimes you alter humans are very amusing. The sad part of all this is that, although, as I said, we had some progress, the overwhelming result was that the intelligence gained by the alts was used to refine the aggressiveness. Alt man raised himself above mere verbal or physical contact aggressiveness and developed incredible applications of weaponry.”

“Why have you come back to the earth at this time?” I asked.

“Mankind on this planet is on the verge of annihilation. There is nothing but war and toxic poisoning left. The earth and its people are corrupt. The DNA is becoming beyond repair and alt humans are advancing into grotesque mutations. And the weaponry that has been developed now threatens the entire galaxy.”

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

What planet are these Space aliens from? Are these lizard people or some other alien race?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What planet are these Space aliens from? Are these lizard people or some other alien race?

No. These are the very same angels spoken of in the Bible. They once set themselves up to be worshipped as gods. Now, they will soon return to take claim for creation. (At least, that's the way this fiction story presents it.)

That they are angels is indicated early in the story here:

“So where were the angels when they could have intervened to stop these things? Or to give comfort?” I asked.

“Mankind was not ready for our help.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Thx Cameo-d, The key word is fiction,lol alot of fiction runs with the bible and religion.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The story may be fiction, but the concept of the human race being culled according to genetic predisposition is not.

• rocky
    rocky

To begin an answer......

You are/were an ex-JW Number1Anarchist ???? If so you have also the answers... if not ok here some comes...
    In psalm 147: 19-20 we see the law of Moses only was valid to the people of Israel... not for other nations...

Psalm

147:19-20) He is telling his word to Jacob, His regulations and his judicial decisions to Israel. 20 He has not done that way to any other nation; And as for [his] judicial decisions, they have not known them. Praise Jah, YOU people!

Psalm

147:19-20) He is telling his word to Jacob, His regulations and his judicial decisions to Israel. 20 He has not done that way to any other nation; And as for [his] judicial decisions, they have not known them. Praise Jah, YOU people!

Psalm

For the killing.... ok ... we see that we as people are not entitled to kill someone by our own will or start a war without approval of God.... only the creator has the right to tell who should live or die.... he does also not want people to be killed but to bee saved.. but if they disobey some rules yes according to some of them they should die... NOW these laws of Moses are NOT any longer valid as a law for us now... the bible let show us that in the new testament...

So first learn what the bible really teaches before telling stupid things... learn the real meaning of it... God is not really cruel... in the first place he IS LOVE... he always has his reasons to punish people and only if necesarry... ok most here do agree WTTBS teachings are not good for them or dislike it... still most agree with some of their teachings because bible is still respected by most of them.. they still respect bible but not the organisation of WTTBS...

right?

Rocky

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

I havn’t done research on the subject but if we went back four generations from, lets say Abraham, Solomon.etc. ones that god approved of.

Have all the preceding generations before these ones behaved themselves ?

KT

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can take this to the extreme. The Original Sin tells us that we are all suffering because Adam took a lousy piece of fruit (that would have rotted anyways). Because of that, we are all being punished with malediction and death. Of course, it was the same Jehovah that created this problem in the first place that creates a "solution" by murdering Jesus, and then extorting extreme sacrifices from us in appreciation. And He expects adulation in response to creating the "solution", but not the deserved bashings for creating the problem in the first place.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Cameo-d I don't see any scientific evidence. Maybe if you showed me something besides a story i could think different.

Thx Rocky for bringing up some lame scriptures and not discussing the ones i have posted. God said thou shall not kill and then says you can stone people to death even your children if they are disobedient.You dodged everything i posted and dismissed it as old when God never changes and is always the same. Send me to Hell where i can burn for all eternity like all the other crazy Crap christianity believes!

Kaytee, Good question! Hard to probly find out because the bible is so vague and always leaves you with more questions than answers.

Good one WTWIZARD! Exactly we are still suffering from what someone did 7000+ years ago. He does not distinguish himself from other pagan religions. They all look and act exactly the same. If there is a God the bible is the word of SATAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QecUUnLNSiY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit