God punishes to the 3rd and 4th Generation! How nice!

by Number1Anarchist 160 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Elemental
    Elemental

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me!

WTF ! So if your Grandparents screw up God will punish future Generations. How can you be held accountable for somone elses sins?

17 You shall not kill! BUT!

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall

surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall

certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to
    scream loud enough)

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an
    husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with
    her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate
    of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that
    they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in
    the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24
    For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

Ok Christians how do you seriously explain yourself out of

this Crazy God who does these things?

For disobeying parents

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For Gathering Sticks!

Who is this Evil being that kills for the most basic things! What a pathetic Scumbag! Oh ya, the bible is the word of God. Ya Right! This God is an evil son of a bitch!

For breaking the Sabbath

They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

ROFL!!!! The answer to this was so obvious but someone as "learned" as you could not see it. But since you are such a "brilliant" human being, I will leave it to you to figure out (my guess from the above statements you just made, you never will.)
    Oh, by the way before you respond.
    1. No, I am not going to tell you what it is as you are so disrespectful.
    2. Sigmund Freud once said "Sometimes a cigar is just as cigar." So no, this is NOT an attempt to just sound like a child claiming I know something that you don't or whatever other incorrect answer you came up with in that "logical" mind of yours. I really do have an answer and I really do not feel like sharing it with you.

I mean don't blame God for your lack of intelligence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit