Hey, Can We Finally Let Illowy Back In? Please!!

by Seeker4 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Illowy, a JW friend and former (VERY RECENT) elder that I have known for many, many years, was banned from JWD after a run-in with Ozziepost, it seems, over a discussion about the Satanic Ritual Abuse person who appeared on the ex-JW radio program. A LOT of us had serious issues with her statements and general mental health, and questioned her being the subject of a serious interview as a former JW. Illowy, it seems, suffered most for his opinions about it.

Since then Illowy was able to post briefly on this new site, but can no longer post on here. That approach deeply troubles me. I've got this strong attachment to freedom of speech!

I was told when I originally questioned this on JWD that he had not been banned - but I can tell you that he has had his posting privileges cut off. I've found this site and its moderators to be quite fair, and would like to appeal to that fairness.

I'd really like to ask that Illowy be allowed back in. Right now he is being hounded by several members of his body of elders, as well as his CO, and it would be great if he could share some of these experiences, if he so wishes, or at least get some support or be allowed to give us some info as a still active, though fading, JW. He and I stay in regular contact, and I can vouch that he is what he says he is.

He has also been making posts from the JW/Ex-JW Spanish language boards available to us, which has been helpful, as it seems some Spanish-speaking brothers in responsible positions have been posting some interesting comments.

Could this please be considered in all fairness? Thank you.

S4

• watson
    watson

I would like to sign this petition.

Watson

• Simon
    Simon

I still have some work to do on accounts ... everything will get sorted, please bear with me.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Me too.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I second it!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thank Simon.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Thanks, Simon. I'll be patient.

S4

• hubert
    hubert

I vote yes, also.

Just in case you want to know, Seeker.

Hubert

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Illowy helped me with an Our Kingdom Ministry a couple of months ago.

Thank you, Illowy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit