Another good book

by mouthy 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

Has any one read the one by Ex Circuit Overseer >Peter Barnes??? called

"The Watchtower in light of Scripture"....I have just got it it reads good so far...He is now the Director of "Out of darkness into Light Ministry" based inEL Cajon.California

It says on the back of the book For free Out of Darkness Newsletter or to contact Peter

Challenge Ministries

P.O Box 20195

El Cajon,Cal

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

was there any sort of address web type that is on the book????? Or does anyone know of one?

• mouthy
  • cabasilas
    cabasilas

It's an excellent book. It can be read online by going to this page from their site:

http://www.challengemin.org/html%20pages/booksandTracts.htm

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks I didnt know that

• RR
    RR

I visited that site and notice this link http://www.challengemin.org/html%20pages/July2008.htm

It has to do with the BIble Students, at least the author believes it does. In reality it has to do with ONE Bible Students david Rice, (in the picture) Faithbuilders Fellowship is actually one man, David Rice. so the date is not held to by ALL Bible Students, personally I don't know anyonbe who has actually accepted it, but I understand he has either convince some that it is right or convince some that C.T. Russell's chronology is wrong.

In any event, I e-mailed David Rice and this is what he said:

Dear Bro. Rolando -- Thank you for the notification, I had no idea. I think I
    may remember who that would have been, quite surprised we made enough of an
    impression to merit such attention from him. I believe he was a gentleman from
    the "Marantha booth" -- his reference that I was the only one there all day
    suggests he was also there all day, in order to observe that, and thus an
    exhibitor as well. -- Bro. David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit