Spartacus

by sass_my_frass 5 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I watched Spartacus the other day and was reminded of every District Convention drama I've ever seen; the style of music, the style of cheesy 'olden times' garb, the way men treat women, the corny dialogue, the way the 'loose' women were supposed to have dressed (they all wore fluoro nylon shifts apparently, with gold braid criss-crossing their cleavage just so), the melodrama, the righteousness... ah the fifties.

And yet, it was still the most interesting thing that happened for three days, at any DC.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The Dramas - I always wanted to be in one, would have liked to have played Jezebel - I even had firey red hair at one stage.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I'm Spartacus! Tony Curtis, I'm Spartacus! Everyone else, I'm Spartacus!

Were' Jehovah's Witnesess! Sing it like the song!

Blueblades

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Riminds me of the "Naked Gun" movie where Leslie Nilsen asks for a copy in the sperm bank scene....LOL so funny!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yeah, but none of the dramas I attended had anyone as hot as Tony in a toga, except for the one that Big Tex was in. He was one of the spies in the drama about Jericho -- dead sexy legs my guy has!

Nina

• lawrence
    lawrence

I was always hoping they would do Judas' last 24 hours with lots of strings and a brass band.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit