Another reason I like Obama

by looking_glass 8 Replies latest jw friends

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

So you know how everyone is chatting up that Obama promised the girls a puppy. Well during his press conference the other day he said he wants to RESCUE a dog. I know one of his girls is allergic to pet dander, so they need a hypoallergenic dog .. but the fact that he wants to adopt a dog to me indicates that he is a man of the people. Why pay thousands of dollars for a designer dog when there are dogs out there to rescue. I hope he does rescue a dog. I think it would set a wonderful example to all the people out there who think if you rescue a dog you never know what you are getting and run the risk of getting a damaged pet.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I voted for him, but you don't see the public mentioning of the dog and then going after a rescue dog as anything other than a public relations move? I prefer to stick with factors that actually matter.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I don't care what he does about a dog, but I sure hope he doesn't make my power bill go way up because of the coal issue. Duke power is a coal power plant here and he said he was going to make them go out of business for using coal.

Ken P.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah, hell with the environment! Who cares if the human race is extinct in 100 years so long as my power bill doesn't go up!

Idiot...

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

What I like with Obama is Michele. Although she's not elected, I'm sure she will do her utmost to bind politics in a way that will bring improvement to the working class condition and those whom prosperity has forgotten.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Who cares if the human race is extinct in 100 years so

I would propose it's idotic to throw out strawman arguments.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Was it an argument?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Beks, you're a librarian--don't make me get out the dictionary! ;-)

• mavie
    mavie

I like him because he eats white bread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit