Have you used Craigslist?

by asilentone 8 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have! I found my girlfriend thru Craigslist, unfortunately it did not not last too long, what kind of ads did you place there?

• oompa
    oompa

I have sold and bought many items there, bikes, scooters, boats, motorcycles.....i like it better than ebay, because it is local, and you can go and check out the stuff before buying....plus...even if you dont need it....that EROTIC section under SERVICES is just a candyland for fantasy!..................oompa

• moshe
    moshe

I had a dresser for sale once that turned into a real adventure- I scammed the Craigslist scammer!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/132686/1.ashx

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I have bought and sold a number of items on Craigslist. I have also found two jobs via Craigslist.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I have advertised yard sales on craigslist - worked really well. However, their employment section is so full of scammers - it's hard to find a real job listing unless you spend a lot of time surfing through the scams and multi-level crap that is listed.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I've purchased tickets to sporting events and concerts, that's it.

Wait! I bought some pieces for my set of china. Ohhh my gosh it was wonderful!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I have gotten free firewood and put out free stuff. My brother uses it for ride share and it works great.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I purchased a used Harley Davidson 883 from an ad on Craigslist. Riders of "big" Harleys call it "a girls bike". I always ask "And you point would be...."?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no -used Amazon.com though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit