I've been sick to my stomach ever since watching this video

by jamiebowers 8 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

These two little kids look like a tiny elderly couple and sound like baby zombies. God help them in a few years when they learn the truth about the "truth"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA6hkeP_dlw

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

That just spoiled my morning. You could tell it was so rehearsed. The kids knew when they were finished and immediately handed the mic to the next speaker. Memorize....memorize...memorize.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Holy crap, those are memories I do not want to revisit. I got a lightheaded, surreal feeling watching that. That is child abuse.

• billie jean
    billie jean

Very true its very rehearsed, been in that situation myself as a kid on the platform (being told what to say, knowing full well inside that i did not want those personal goals) very sad.

• yknot
    yknot

Voice of dissent.....

Oh come on!

These lucky kids got to escape from their seats and full-on boredom of the program. They have learned some valuable skills if they choose to pursue further acting!

I gave a few of these before moving down the WTS pyramid into my present KH and I love every freakin' second of the attention!

• billie jean
    billie jean

Well i hated it, pushed into doing something i wasnt comfortable with. guess you're ok if you enjoyed the limelight..

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes it is very sad to see considering they're so young and impressionable, newly indoctrinated slaves for the WTS.

you might consider them easy victims.

The all encompassing programing of these children is very much in vogue of child abuse, but hey when men are looking for power and control

they can and will be very underhandedly devious.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm happy to say I've never at any age had to stand on the stage and do that crap. I was never a devoted little dub and even at that age I'd be rolling my eyes thinking "geek"

nj

• Robert7
    Robert7

I agree this is sickening. Even when I was 'in' I always felt bad for the kids being pressured to pioneer at such a young age. How can a 10 year old say she 'loves service'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit