My first horse bet- WON $180 bucks Victorian Derby today! Jah's blessing?

by Witness 007 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I recommended Northern Meteor on this site yesterday to win i was so confident I bet $250 and........he WON! This horse set 2 records here and todays win means 3 wins in a row......next up Melbourne Cup on Tuesday Septimus to win. I took time off work to attend the Melbourne Cup my first ever horse race...I will wear my "meeting suit" and tie which have not seen the light of day for a while lol....so Jehovah blessed me with a race win today Halelujah!

• oompa
    oompa

dammm witness....i am cashing out everything and following your lead!!.......congrats......oompa

• dietequiladie
    dietequiladie

Heck Yes it's Jah's blessing! I've taken to playing tattslotto. Have won on 3 separate occasions! I have my ticket for the $20 million draw tonight. Will keep you posted if further blessings are bestowed. Being from Melbourne, I should put a bet on the Melbourne Cup, otherwise, WTF, I wouldn't be a very good apostate if i was remiss in doing so! Congrats on the win.

• oompa
    oompa

ok dieteq....i will now put holy oil on my crank and ask it to help you win the 20 million...if you do please send me just ten percent!!.........oomps

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Now the title made me really look....lol

And made me laugh toooooooo....

congrats on your big win!

h40

• dietequiladie
    dietequiladie

Thanks Oompa. I'll gladly share the $20mil with you. But any other 'favors' of a different nature are definately out.! Love your posts by the way you funny bastard.x

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry guys after winning money on my horse don't you think I went straight away to buy a $20 million lotto ticket? I paid $15 for a 20 game combo quick pick so that money is mine!

And Spetimus will destroy them....Melbourne Cup Tuesday.....I have to go get the paper and check the Lotto numbers to see how much I won!

• penny2
    penny2

Hope you have fun tomorrow! I'll be in the sweep at work but that's about it.

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit