"Hey Sarah Palin if you become VP....oh its canada for me" YOU TUBE

by LovesDubs 4 Replies latest social current

• LovesDubs
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

All the more reason to vote McCain-Palin.

Also, someone needs to tell them what party won in Canada's elections a few days ago.

BTS

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well why not go to Canada right now, you Liberal idiots! I remember Alec Baldwin said if Bush won he was moving out of the USA. Much like Baldwin, I would bet these people would remain in the USA if she was VP. No one quite wants to give up our freedoms, in the best country in history ... now do they.

• BrentR
    BrentR

What makes them think that Canada would want them? Then again don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you when you leave! Make sure you take as many of your liberal freak friends with you as as possible.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Funny little song!

I agree that this is all very frightening. I find it shocking that John McCain picked Sarah Palin. I would have been ok with a McCain presidency. Not thrilled, but I would have been ok with it. I liked John McCain. But not with her as VP.

Thank goodness it looks like that is not going to happen.

And what is up with calling people "liberal freaks" and "liberal idots"? Is that all liberals? Or just the ones in the video? Are there any good liberals in ya'lls book? Or are all liberals bad, stupid, crazy FREAKS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit