Spirits

by Newborn 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newborn
    Newborn

Hi again!

What's your take on the spirit realm? Are there angels, demons, ghosts?

How do you otherwise explain those who for a fact are demonpossessed, scourged, woodoo, mediums, people who experience things moving and sounding in there homes etc.

A missonary in Kenya once told me she studied with a demonpossessed woman and that the sister herself spoke with the demon and told him/her to leave and said Jehovahs name. She said the demon had left immediately and even spoke to her showing he was in fear...

How to explain this?

Thanks for your comments.

/Newborn

• wobble
    wobble

I think there really are demons, and by pretending to be afraid of the name Jehovah,they convince people like your missionary friend that they are in the true religion and so such ones remain trapped in the organisation whose beginnings were based on spiritism.

Love

Wobble

• justhuman
    justhuman

I believe in that Spirits exist.Angels and demons. Plus I also believe that we are carrying an immortal soul. The appearance of ghosts are souls who did not pass the other side

• brofromzion
    brofromzion

Actually, we all used to be angels. There are proofs in the Bible that testifies we came from Heaven and we were angels. It's in the Bible.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It doesn't take much to send a socalled demon packing, whether a person uses an idol like jehovah that inspires confidence, or is just confident in himself. It's the intention that counts. And so, people who have no belief are not bothered by this kind of thing.

We were free spirits, before we incarnated, imprisoned, practically, in these animal bodies. When we die, we go back to the other side. Due to attachments, some spirits have problems leaving this plane of existence. Thus, they can sometimes cause problems. They all do eventually succeed in passing on. My opinions.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Btw, there is no biblegod jehovah, or bible satan the devil. Jehovah may be an elemental, or some such low level imp. There may a jesus type helper spirit. Again, my opinions.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Your best bet, for help from the other side, is your passed on ancestors, or relatives. Think about those to whom you were close. This isn't to suggest ancestor worship.

S

• only me
    only me

I believe there are energies and entities that are able to interact with us Not sure that I would call them spirits or ghosts. I don't believe in demons at all. Jehovah and YHWH are used extensively in magick spells and the Kabballah. I don't think just saying that name would do anything if an entity is bothering you. Maybe it would leave a person alone because they're invoking a magickal name?

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

spirits ain't afraid of jehovah. When I was a jw and my dad was a spirit medium, I cut out the hebrew words for 'YHWH' and put in under the altar that my dad used to pray to the spirits. There is no effect on them.

Now that I am a medium myself, I can communicate with them. I ever asked them whether they know jehovah. They don't know. But they know jesus. They don't object me going to churches, reading the bible or the watchtower....

They said they are the spirits of dead persons. About a year after being a medium, I don't think they are demons. But there are also bad spirits, just like humans, there are good and bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit