When are the Pioneer hours gonna change???

by The Lone Ranger 5 Replies latest jw friends

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

What’s the latest on the pioneer hours changing? Nothing seems to be happy on the JW world. My Elder friend thinks I’m wrong about this. And the new tract will be released in a few weeks. anyone have any real news???

Interesting to note is that I’ve heard other ‘brothers’ claim that they also heard that the pioneer hours are going to be lower, making me think that a lot of JW’s read these "apostate" websites.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is proof that they are not being upfront with the information. People need to know how many hours they need to put in, or they are going to put in too many.

Or, maybe that's what they want. People think they need 50 for aux pio, and then they are told that's enough for regular pio-sneering. They are then hounded to regular pio-sneer, creating the problem that they might not be able to keep it up indefinitely. Not to mention that they are losing more opportunity than they are gaining value from doing this field circus.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Like any corporation, the JWs do things according to a Fiscal Calendar. It will probably begin with the first day of the next fiscal year....

• iceguy
    iceguy

A friend of mine, a MS still in said it will be announced with the new tract campaign.

• seeking help
    seeking help

FYI:

I was at a JW wedding last nite and one of the big mouthed elders children was saying how there is gonna be a change in the pioneer hrs.

Either his father is blabbing (very likely) or hes on these boards ( maybe that too..)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

still no announcement at our hall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit