Does anyone have a working link for Preparing for Child custody

by wherehasmyhairgone 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wherehasmyhairgone
    wherehasmyhairgone

I am about 3 months away from going to court with my 'x' over our children, and i would like to know what this booklet says.

i have tried the links by searching the site but all are dead

thanks in advance

steve]

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Preparing For Child Custody Cases--PDF Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/84vwnh Cheers! Atlantis!-

• wherehasmyhairgone
    wherehasmyhairgone

a big thank you for this.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Wherehasmyhairgone:

Your welcome!

N.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks for this and all the other files you provide for users here!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

And "thank you" Cabasilas, for all of the hard work and rare items you share with us!

Thank you my friend!

Here have a six-pack! Here is some pizza to go with those brews!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I don't know your situation but I wanted to warn you. That booklet is the biggest package of bullshit I've ever seen. If you think "theocratic warfare" is lying and is a hypocritical practice, wait until you read that booklet. With a little imagination, as you listen to the JW parent and/or their lawyer (and you better have a damn good lawyer, esp. if the JW is the mother), you would swear that all JW kids are in the marching band, chess club (chess was once frowned on by the WT), after school sports, and away football games every Saturday. You'd also think they loved the holidays so much that you better get the kid a present for Christmas.

I cannot fathom how any JW can defend the sewage found in that booklet. It's one of the biggest crocks that they ever published.

• wherehasmyhairgone
    wherehasmyhairgone

yeah its an intersting read, and yes it is the mother that is a JW, and its in the UK.

But i know she has 'witnessess laywers now' some recommendation of a lot up in manchester, so i wanted to know what i could face.

I want my kids out of that house and religion ...yesterday

My son who is 9 is amazingly bright... ahead one year in school, yet already all he wants is to go full time pioneer.....

• asilentone
    asilentone

When was the booklet published and distributed? Do you know?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am bringing this BTTT to see if anyone can answer my question. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit