Farewell 2000. Thanks everyone :)

by Pathofthorns 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

It that time of the year, for me anyway, that i start to look back on the the past year's events, where i've been and where i'm going. Its certainly been both the best and also the most difficult year of my life so far. Definitely a turning point.

I can't say i've had any regrets this year. Perhaps the only regret I have is that i wish this year had happened long ago. But the timing is right, and i sense that it was right for alot of people here too who have made or are making tough decisions in accord with their conscience.

Its been a pleasure to meet many of you through email and icq as well as through your comments on the board. Special thanks to Simon for recognizing a need and providing this site. Without the support of many friends it would have been terribly hard, so i thank you all.

As i've stated in the past, as difficult as its been, i'm feeling better than i've ever felt and look forward to whatever 2001 brings. I hope you all had a good year and wish you well in 2001.

Path

more music[url] http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=1654&site=3[/url]

Edited by - pathofthorns on 14 December 2000 20:36:43

• Helen
    Helen

it was nice to meet so many like minded and nice people, and I am glad to know you also!

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for the thanks Path!
    I really have enjoyed running this forum for *almost* a year now - having other people to talk to and finding new friends with similar experiences has certainly helped me too.
    I hope everyone has a great break over the Christmas period and an enjoyable new year!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Path,

Kudos for making it through the time warp machine! I've been looking forward to 2001 every since "2001 Space Odessey". Like Pinochio said in one of his campaign speeches, "you ain't seen notin yet".

Hope you have a great holiday and a better year

carmel

• TR
    TR

Path,

Its certainly been both the best and also the most difficult year of my life so far. Definitely a turning point.

This is exactly how I felt after walking away from the WTS the first year.

Thanks for the great link. Me thinks I'll go get that cd.

TR-who likes new and old music.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit