Things I am ashamed of...

by tresdecu 8 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Being an attendant 'guard' at assy's and feeling that 'goose-bumpy' chill that I was in the vicinity of a GB member. Oh boy...he said "hello brother" to me

Accepting commendation for talks, being told I was a 'good teacher' when all I did was parrot info from the cd rom.

Thinking to myself "I can't wait to see the look on the apostates faces, when the big 'A' comes and they see the wrath of Jah"

wow, how we change.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

That I forced my kids to sit thru endless hours of assemblies, conventions and meetings. That I treated my husband like sh*t when he left the borg. Who knew he was so smart?

• dobbie
    dobbie

things that i can't even mention on here whilst in the org, but we can't change the past we have to move on from it all or the guilt will eat you up. But there are plenty of things we should be proud of too,esp in facing up to seeing what the 'truth' really is.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Don't be ashamed, just be glad you woke the hell up

nj

• undercover
    undercover

I'm ashamed that it took so long to wake the hell up...

• dobbie
    dobbie

but at least you did wake the hell up some of em never will!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Studying the Suffer Forever book, and letting that humanoid that brought me in the cancer actually try and run my life (even above and beyond what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger itself wanted).

Every time I placed a washtowel or asleep with a householder. I have no way of knowing how many of them went on to become Jehovah's Witlesses because of that placement, at a later time.

Getting baptized.

Accepting "privileges" like magazine assistant duty, passing those mics, guarding the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund box at the 1989 Grand Boasting Session, handing out littera-trash at another Grand Boasting Session, cleaning the A$$embly Hell on numerous occasions, and assisting the Theocraptic Misery "School(??)".

Every penny I ever put in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm ashamed that once I did not talk to an old alcholhic man who got sucked into the borg and got disfelloshiped for drinking. I shunned an innocent individual because of some nonesense my mother exposed me too.

I thought that our elders were supposed to show us the way. Not the other way around.

But for those who think, it is the other way around.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

being a WT ass kisser

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit