EXON OIL making $1,500 dollars per Second....

by chrisjoel 6 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

its this , its that, no wait its the traders,the weather,.........wonder why we pay so much for gas?

www.newswise.com/articles/view/543120/?sc=dwhn

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

its obsene isn't it!

• Satanus
    Satanus

When the oil industry got established, it was a monopoly called standard oil. The bastard that owned it had used all kinds of tactics to wipe out or amalgamate the other fledgling oil companies. The govt stepped in and broke up standard oil. Looks like we have another defacto monopoly, this time w the bush govt's coddling.

S

• oompa
    oompa

I wish they made $3000.00 a second....if gas was $1.25 per gallon.................oompa

they are a huge company that sell LOTS of product, and at a fair profit...I only wish I owned a ton of their stock

they are also very far from being a monolopy....too bad they have not been allowed to open a single oil refinery in over 30 years now

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Yeah, and their margin is only 10% which is way less than many companies, the gross numbers don't mean a damn thing except to the financially ignorant. It's also interesting that their taxes amount to 50% of all the income tax paid in the country. I think they're doing their part.

• JeffT
    JeffT

And US Government spending is $22,000 per household. At least with Exxon you can decide to buy gas from somebody else, or walk or whatever.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

but how much are they spending...there is a different between profit and profit margin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit