If you go to the JW portal...

http://www.jw.org

You'll notice the name of the website is

Worldwide Association of Jehovah’s Witnesses

I know that there have been name changes and

new corporations coming from the WTS, but this

was a new name, I think.

It sort of reminds me of the Worldwide Church of God

...the good ol' False Prophet Armstrong's "Watch Tower Twin", in my opinion.

What are your thoughts on the new name(s)?

--ILOOWY

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sounds like one of the names that Steve Hassan mentioned when he said to ask what other names the group goes by.

They use them as fronts for their cult.

I don't know if the jw's use names in that way, though.

• choosing life
    choosing life

This site actually has the newest mags. for download, both the public and the private study editions. I was surprised to see you could get the study editions without a hassle. Everyone my husband asked to bring him a study edition said he would have to pick it up himself at the hall.

New name, same material. I guess it is possible that the publishers will just download their mags. in the future. Heard that predicted, but found it rather cold. There are a couple of newer books for download also.

You just have to agree not to post them anywhere without their permission.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just another attempt to look mainstream. They copy the name of a church that actually went mainstream so that people can be confused, and hit them. And then, by the time you realize you made a mistake, it is too late.

I guess that's just one more major threat to our security. And it's worse than a virus--at least a virus only destroys a computer that can be replaced with money (or cleaned up). The witlesses destroy something far more priceless, and it is far more difficult to clean up after that than to clean up after a virus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit