The View's Sherri Sheperd: I Had More Abortions Than I Would Like to Count

by darth frosty 1 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wow! I have noticed in my own life that I thought I was SO well informed biblically because I knew how to find all the scriptures(you know, loose and random and out of context) to support whatever pet JW idea. . .but I really had NO clue as to what the bible said or anything about much of that ancient history-and I LOVE history. I thought my JW education was good-but even when I became involved in the LDS church I found out how ignorant JWs are. And frankly, the LDS religion isn't exactly stellar on Bible history either. Yet, I learned things there that I never learned as a JW(and I always passed the 'quizzes' with flying colors. Thing is with the JW equivalent of a 'college education', there really wasn't a lot of information required to get the 'degree'.

I had no idea S.S. had been through that kind of crazyness.

• milligal
    milligal

Oh brother....promoting the idea that every 'bad' human issue is the fault of living without religion is idiotic. The reference to JW's is also see-through. As much as I don't like them, no one is going to walk around saying they are part of the borg and having abortions and sleeping around-I think we all know this. What a load of bull-caca.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit