Sleep, the Dreamer and Death

by msil 9 Replies latest watchtower medical

• msil
    msil

zzzzzzzzz

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Hey I am not trying to be mean but msil, what do all your posts here have to do with mental health, seems like your poetry, would fit better under the one for art, music and lit, as well as this pic...just my thoughts....

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you, msil...beautiful...

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Who's the artist, Msil?

ashi

• msil
    msil

artist is Bougie...

My posts are in this forum because I am insane. No one else was posting in here before I arrived...

zzzzzzzzz

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Msil, You may be insane, but so were most of the great poets, doesn't mean just because your poetry comes from that part of you that it cannot be posted on art, lit, etc. I was just curious how you found it relevant to this forum. Not that it really matters. By the way if you are insane, what is your diagnosis?

• msil
    msil

WW77,

Thanks...the picture is currently for sale. Bougie is a classical realist and most of his work are pictures of landscapes and scenery. But this is one of his few figurative works that I have seen. The picture is very symbolic to me at this point in time as I go through a transition to another stage in my life.

I do not have any diagnosis...do not want any from any shrink (had a terrible experience with one about 13 years ago).

I just feel like I do not really fit in with mainstream thinking on many issues and that I go in and out of being introverted and extroverted. (scored equally on the Myers Briggs tests in the E and I category.)

I also feel very vulnerable about expressing my thoughts and emotions and will often go back and delete/edit stuff I write (much to the chagrin of some people). I am not a fancy, educated person and often feel inferior to others, even on here where others seem to be so about their experiences in life.

Originally I was being encouraged to write a lot on here by someone who was close to me at the time. Now the frequency of what I write has decreased again...and my level of trust has waned.

Perhaps in time it will come back...Today, I read some of my stuff I posted on here in the past and it seems silly to me now.

• Andee
    Andee

Msil,

So, does that mean this post will also be a "." soon?

Andee

• msil
    msil

Andee,

zzzzzzzzz

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

msil...

I just feel like I do not really fit in with mainstream thinking on many issues and that I go in and out of being introverted and extroverted.
    I also feel very vulnerable about expressing my thoughts and emotions and will often go back and delete/edit stuff I write (much to the chagrin of some people).
    I always read your posts and am one of those who is very disappointed when you delete what you wrote. I so look forward to your poetry and experiences, whatever forum you decide to post in.

As to the first part of your quote, I feel the same most of the time. I don't fit in with mainstream thinking on much of anything!! I knew this about you without your explanation. And I hope in the future you won't delete your writing. None of what you wrote has ever seemed silly to me. Please don't stop....

Love.....

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit