I don't know if many of you will have played GTA4 but...JW content

by veen 6 Replies latest jw friends

• veen
    veen

The game map is loosely based on New York and if you look across the river to the right of what looks like the Brooklyn Bridge you will see a neon sign on top of a building which says 'Clocktower'.

I bet they have no idea. Lol.

alt

• veen
    veen

It's the top image by the way. Obvs.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

PS2 or 360?

• veen
    veen

XBOX 360, but I'm sure it will be there on all formats.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I don't have an XBox360 yet. Some day.

Can you get over there to lob a few grenades or fire a rocket launcher at the sign? Might relieve some pent up apostate tension.

• RedPill2006
    RedPill2006
    Can you get over there to lob a few grenades or fire a rocket launcher at the sign? Might relieve some pent up apostate tension.

Hahahahahahaha....

MissingLink:

Loved that one. I don't have an XBOX - would love to have one.....but, you guys know where I FIRST learned to play Grand Theft Auto (Vice City)???? .....suspense building......

.......well, at BET HELL!!!! A friend of mine is there and used to play the game (with some others). I used to go there and play for a couple of hours...hilarious, isn't it?

(I obviously can't say where, otherwise my friend will have a some "Bethel Gestapo Raiding" and well....you know.

RedPill2006.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

One of my old elder friends got me hooked on GTA2. Although he wouldn't let the younger ones know he played games or any other non-scriptural activities. Somehow I was allowed to view his secret sins because I was old enough.

Funny story - I was at another friends house when GTA3 came out. We rented it and we were playing when the above mentioned elder pulled up. My friend quickly turned off the PS2 so the elder wouldn't see what we were doing. I was just shocked and appauled. I had no intention of living a "double life". The elder would have wanted to play if we invited him, but would make sure to get in the disclaimers about how some of the activities aren't christian, and he'd be the first to suggest turning it off (to be the most holy).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit