Jehovah

or

The Organization

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

... Jehovah ....

• zeroday
    zeroday

God was nothing to me and I'm being quite serious...he was never real just a figment of an imagination...I can remember praying and feeling like a dork thinking is anyone really listening...after my exit of 28 years I happily gave him up...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It was Jehovah for me, but I must be honest and say I didn't the closest relationship with this god though.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

For me, God was a label for the marvels of nature I didn't want to understand scientifically.

It still is.

• free2think
    free2think

For me, God was a label for the marvels of nature I didn't want to understand scientifically.

It still is.

I'll go with that

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    I can remember praying and feeling like a dork thinking is anyone really listening

Zeroday, this is how I felt. I used to pray because that's what was expected of me, I called god jehovah because I was told to. But I never felt for one minute that it was real or that there actually was some spirit being us in heaven watch'n every move I made.

nj

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

He was always Jehovah to me.

Never liked him because of the OT. Hated the ‘Law’. Could only relate to Jesus in the gospel accounts. Never liked his dad…..

Same theory as Star Wars. Didn’t like Darth Vader much, but I quite liked his son Luke Skywalker……

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

God Jehovah was nothing more than an Almighty Lowlife Scumbag that always sabotaged everything I attempted to do, always snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory and never allowing me to enjoy the fruitages of my efforts. And then He wanted me to go out to advertise Him as a positive being that creates positive value????? And He wonders why I would rather praise Satan, pointing out that Satan tried to liberate mankind from a potential Tyranny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit