Need help with my Computers History. Info about it.

by horrible life 9 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

PLEASE!!!!!!!

Need help. I am looking at my computer history. Is there anyway to see what times each page was visited? I can see the day listed, and they are in order, but I don't see a time. Also, if there is, I need to make a copy.

Really Really need this. Thanks H/L

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm using IE 7. If I go to the history, I can right-click on each page and click "properties" in the context menu. The property page will display the last time the page was visited.

W

edited to add: this only seems to work for pages I've viewed in the last week.

Sorry, I'm wrong again. It keeps showing today's date and time.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Assuming your history hasn't been cleared, in Firefox go to the "history" tab, then to "show all history." From that screen, go to "views," then "show columns." Select "visit date." That will show times.

If you're using Internet Explorer, hold down control and hit h. That will get you to the history page, but I don't know if it will show times.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Ok, in IE go to the tools menu and click Internet options. Under browsing history click settings and then the view files button. It will open the folder in windows explorer and you can check when the files were last accessed, checked, or modified. Make sure you are using the detailed view in windows explorer.

W

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'm back. I am just trying your suggestions now. I will tell you if it works for me. Thanks ahead of time!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Found it. Perfect. It does have times. Now I want to print the list, AND I want to click on a couple of them, and see what I was looking at. I can't seem to be able to figure this out.

This is MY history. Not childs or husbands. I need proof of where I was at certain times last Monday, that they say I accosted the ex-friend at the fireworks stand, and trashed it.

My husband fell asleep during the evening, and I want proof I was here on the computer. But I am curious of what some of the things are.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Now I want to print the list, AND I want to click on a couple of them, and see what I was looking at. I can't seem to be able to figure this out. Please help

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Horrible Life, I sent you a PM.

W

• DJK
    DJK

Copy and paste to another note file or into "compose an email". This worked for me.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    I need proof of where I was at certain times last Monday, that they say I accosted the ex-friend at the fireworks stand, and trashed it.

shame on U!! LOL

If ya didn't do it, sounds like you should have!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit