Hey! Guess what!

by Lady Zombie 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

Did you know that I have really smelly dog poop constantly on my shoes whenever I go to a making-the-folks-happy meeting?

No?

You're wrong.

See, I never could figure out why a few of the so-called brothers and sisters would look at me with a really weird look on their faces. It was a combination of disapproval, disgust, and offense.

I just figured they were constipated or something.

Not to long ago, I was walking through some grass. I didn't notice when it happened, but I started smelling dog poop. The dog must have been a Rottweiler who ate Mexican food because it was pretty bad! It was so bad, that my whole face scrunched up in repulsion.

Then it hit me!

The look on my face was identical to the look on the faces of some of the brothers and sisters when I walk past them.

So apparently, I've had dog poop on my KH shoes all this time!!!! Eureka!

I'm a little upset. The polite thing would have been to tell me so I could scraped it off.

• Casper
    Casper
    So apparently, I've had dog poop on my KH shoes all this time!!!!

Well, now we know...

Doesn't that attitude just drive you crazy, so glad I tried to avoid stooping to that level.

Cas

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

So they're still good at that "dog poop" look, huh! Things haven't changed much since I left. I think they train for that on Thursday nights.

• Casper
    Casper
    I think they train for that on Thursday nights.

Good one, Scarred....

Cas

• parakeet
    parakeet

I think it was entirely appropriate to bring into the Kingdom Hall the physical symbol of what the elders dish out at every meeting. I'm sure Emily Post would agree.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I've got the dog sh#t on my shoes blues!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit