HOW ABOUT THIS FOR A CONSPIRACY THEORY!?

by Gill 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

I was surprised to find that Charles Taze Russell, of the Russell family line (of course) was reportedly part of the setting up of the Skull and Bones Society.

I have read many refutes that CT was a 33 degree mason But, let's leave that as a possibility along with his 13 bloodlines of the illuminati link and consider this scenario as a possible and worrying possible Conspiracy Theory.

Fritz Springmeier and some others (again all holding suspension of our disbelief in control here for a few moments, please), commented on the setting up of internement style camps around the United States and some pictures and sites are to be found on the net.

Now, there are various 'Christian Groups' all anticipating the 'time of the end'. The Jehovah's Witnesses, for example are expecting to be persecuted and then 'saved' by God. They anticipate 'the end' at any time. They are under a subtle mind control and trained in unquestioning obedience in order to 'save' themselves.

So, there they are, all these mind controlled Christian groups expecting persecution and 'saving'.

Suddenly one day, they are all collected up and interned in the isolated, rural internemment camps.

'They,' the people in charge of the world who are getting rather pissed off with us rable who like to be paid properly, get health care, education, drive our big cars, eat food etc, are craving their New World Order to come in . Afterall, isn't a 'New World Order' and a 'One World Government' what the Jehovah's Witnesses been mind controlled into anticipating.....soon.

So, after the 'true christians' have been rounded up, the rest of us, one way or another, be it disease, chemtrailing, poison, shooting etc are all eliminated.

Lo and behold! The only survivors are the 'true Christians' who are not aware of what has really happened to kill the rest of the population in the USA. They simply believe that Jehovah destroyed everyone else for not obeying him the way they did. They busily get on with disposing the bodies as they have been taught to expect to do.

They think and believe that Jehovah has saved them and they become, as their prison gates swing open, real, true and Obedient servants to their masters at the top of the Watchtower Tree. These are the 'real masters' of the Watchtower society.....the elite of the elite.

All those mind controlled Christians, perhaps 1/2 a million to a million people all grateful to 'God' for saving them and total mind control and obedient slaves to the 'Elite' who are really in charge of the religions.

Slaves for the rest of their lives fooled by a set up they have been gradually programmed to accept and never knowing the truth of what happened to them.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

• The Mulberry Man
    The Mulberry Man

That has to be one of the best conspiracy theories I have ever read.

• Gill
    Gill

Thank you Mulberry Man! I thought it was rather good myself and not a Satan worshipper or Reptilian overlord in sight.

And yet, as my better half said, that sounds to oscary to be just a 'theory'. I have to admit to having been very surprised that CT was a founder of Skull and Bones, or at least so involved.

And with the 'New World Translation' and their constant harping on about One World Government and the New World Order, there is a certain discomfort about the whole thing.

Here's hoping it remains a 'theory'!

• marmot
    marmot

It'd make a cool novel or summer blockbuster, but has zero chance of ever happening.

Look at China - it tries to quell one lousy little upstart province and suddenly the whole world starts crapping all over its national policies. And that's with the full weight of the most populous nation on earth with a rigid one-party government where dissenters face "re-education".

Yet you expect the United (f*ck yeah, freedom!) States to successfully pull off something so massive without the world taking note?

Riiiiiiight.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That's a pretty stark theory. Good thing it could never, ever happen.

• yknot
    yknot

so on this premise it would be wise to get a job with KBR...

I agree that would make a great storyline for a movie or novel !

• MissingLink
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

I like David Icke.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

that's pretty ingenious - it would make a good movie. I don't see it actually happening, except for the part about all the independent thinkers being killed off.

Chairman Mao pulled something interesting stuff along that line. He managed to cause the deaths of millions of people with the "great leap forward." And then there was another tricky period when Chairman Mao said "Let a hundred flowers bloom; let a hundred schools of thought contend". This slogan was used in the summer of 1957 when the Chinese intelligentsia were invited to criticize the political system in Communist China. Then he executed or imprisoned many of the people who spoke out. Later he used the Red Guard, mostly young people, students, to go after anyone who was intellectual, an independent thinker, religious, so on. Sometimes conspiracy theories actually are pretty believable. He took advantage of the Red Guard and was able to blame them too.

• Gill
    Gill

MissingLink - Thanks for that link!

Hortensia - Interesting. The 'free thinkers' are always the targets which is probably why free thinkers in the WT society have to be disfellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit